WEEK 1 WHITE OAK AT DIANA

Pb8892

White Oak vs New Diana  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

Anyone have update in injured WO player having to be carted off?

Iske said he would be out 2-3 weeks with bad concussion.

I see this as a very close game. White Oak will be White Oak, tough and well coached. Hood is a very good QB.

Diana will be greatly improved. Coplin is a very good coach and has them competing. The QB Sampson is a play maker also. I think Diana will have the advantage in the secondary with the Choyce kid and that could be the difference.

With the recent player hurt in scrimmage and the necks lost some dbs and safety last year the necks may have a hard time in the secondary positions. Hopefully they'll figure out a way quickly to pressure the qb and scramble things up a bit. We'll have to see. Does the ND qb choke under pressure? Looked to me like he doesn't play well under pressure.

White Oak will have the Best Offense and Defense on the field Friday. Heath Hood is a STUD! He also has two quality receivers in Kienzle and Trest. Trest is also a returning all-state DE and will put some serious pressure on Diana's QB. White Oak by 3-4 TD's

• Like 1

Not hating on ND, Lord knows they had a years worth of offense on us last year, but why all the love for a program that is always under .500 it seems. Just asking.

Returning 8 offensive players that scored a ton of points last year. Here's the bad part....returning 8 defensive players that gave up 48 ppg last year. A year older....maybe they only give up 35 ppg this year and score 50 ppg lol. I dunno, call it my reach pick of the year....I also picked them to challenge Dfield for the district crown. Ballsy predictions I know but we will see what happens lol

It is actually Bodacious and everyone has their preferences. Who knows, you might actually like our food if you try it. It will be served out of the home concession stand tonight.

We are supporting our home town team by staying open for a 5th quarter for the kids to have somewhere to hang out, listen to music, and play a few games.