Sabine@Pewitt

Brahmaball

Man, this is a repeat of last year. Weather calls for rain. Last year we went to Sabine and played a miserable wet game. We won at their house. I just don't see us losing at our house.

Pewitt wins, don't care if it is by 1 pt, but Pewitt wins.

• Like 1

Sophomores. They are on varsity. Starting varsity tackle is a freshman. Small senior class. I think 5 juniors. Local paper came out and we had somewhere in 230's in high school. Didn't realize we shrank that much. May be dropping next year if they bump numbers up.

Wow! I knew they have dropped students but that is a huge drop. What's the deal?

High school too. 1 out of 7 stars (whatever that means) for each of the 3 campuses. Spending dollars to save nickels. Lots of good teachers as well as other staff pulled in to many directions. Teachers teaching multiple subjects some across campus lines. Some classes have 30 plus kids. Not the teacher/student ratio you'd think for a rural school district. Turnover rate is like Mickey D's. I've got to go to meet the teacher night now cause I've actually have to meet them. Good ole days didn't have to. They taught my dad, aunt, sister, cousins, and me. Personally I'm thankful for Coach Gentry. I love Kumrow like an uncle. Got nothing to to with coach. But athletics is the only positive thing we've got going. Discipline wise anyway, imo. Not knocking our faculty. Their hands are tied. Problem is up top. But we all know #### runs down hill. I'm gonna stop now before the Nature Boy lets out Wooooooooooo and tell ya what he really thinks. Lol

1 star out of 7, and the school board is happy with the top? One of the board members own grandchildren left Pewitt this year.

They had great people when I was there. High school was ranked like 64th in the state. I cant forget that, Dr. Fitts told everybody that would listen. Lol

Oh well, good luck tonight.