New Diana @ Grand Saline

HTaylor

If grand saline had the QB transfer from van healthy and WR they would be sitting 1-0 and it'd be a good game against new diana. GS did beat new diana last year. But loosing the QB Easley who is now at NWOSU and WR Chris Wilson Hardin simmons. Those are big names to replace for the indians. It will be interesting to see how the boys do against a pass first team in diana. Como had everyone around the line of scrimmage and ran for 3-4 yards every play. I still believe new diana wins by a bunch. Possibility of winning again might not come until the Indians take on Quitman.

Who is the GS qb? I thought I read GS had quiet a few passing yds and several td's vs como? Thought they had some rb's coming back as well this year. Maybe under-estimated como, ND put up alot of pts vs WO, gonna be a long night.

Connor Lowe was the quarterback. He put up a lot of yards wwhen he had the ball. Como did a great job running the clock and time of possession was ridiculous. Lowe missed at least 3 open touch down passes and had one dropped.