Lindale vs Forney

Jakeelee86

Here's a bit of insight on the Jackrabbits game with Richardson Berkner. Forney can pass, but cannot run the ball. Nothing in the backfield. Hand-offs from Rideaux (QB) to the backs looks like a slow motion film. We had 130 yards in penalties, mostly holding. Berkner has some of the smallest players for a 6A school, and not too many guys on the team. We beat them at their house last year 42-10 against a much more physical team. Yes, we won 17-13, but I was not that impressed.

As for the game this week with Lindale. We barely beat the Eagles last year 28-21 in a game that I thought Lindale should have won or at least sent it into overtime. Don't know much about Lindale except what I have read in DCTF and that they lost to a good Kaufman team on opening day. I do know that in games past, they have always played us tough.

That being said, I will take Forney in a close game. However; I will not be too surprised should the Eagles pull out a win.

Lindale won over Forney tonight, but I have faith in Forney. Coach Rush is an awesome coach and given the talent, he can make Champions out of them. He is a good man with Jackrabbit blood running through his veins. I have seen very few down years at Forney. Great stadium, great people, and a great football program.