Argyle football

Sportsfanatic1

Funny there has been similar talk from the Bulldawg faithful about our team this year.

As there should be. I thought the team with Dwight Smith was a very good one also.

Argyle probably has an easier path in the playoffs. I think Carthage will meet up with Kilgore in the quarters and if they win that La Vega in the semi's. Two very good football teams!

• Like 1

We're a long ways away from Argyle v Carthage and it may not happen.

If it does happen it'd be one heck of a football game!

If the new CHS QB continues to impress and both teams are healthy I would have to think the defending champions will prevail as all indications and word is this year's Bulldog team is better than last year's.

Go Dawgs!

We're a long ways away from Argyle v Carthage and it may not happen.

If it does happen it'd be one heck of a football game!

If the new CHS QB continues to impress and both teams are healthy I would have to think the defending champions will prevail as all indications and word is this year's Bulldog team is better than last year's.

Go Dawgs!

I wonder how Abeline Wylie looks this year....

I've seen Argyle play a bunch and this team is by far the best they have ever had. They are loaded everywhere. I went and watched them Saturday against lovejoy and they destroyed them. I'm gonna go watch Carthage play Gilmer in a few weeks and I can give a comparison. Honestly though I don't see how any 4a teasm is gonna beat them. I know Caethage is really good and a juggernaut, but this Argyle team is on a different level. Oline is huge and makes gigantic holes, qb is deadly accurate, receivers run great routes, running back is hard to bring down. Defense is hard hitting and always in the right place.

Oh yeah Argyle could have put up 60 points on Lovejoy, but they called the dogs off after halftime. Just a complete dismantling of a top 10 5a team.

I've seen Argyle play a bunch and this team is by far the best they have ever had. They are loaded everywhere. I went and watched them Saturday against lovejoy and they destroyed them. I'm gonna go watch Carthage play Gilmer in a few weeks and I can give a comparison. Honestly though I don't see how any 4a teasm is gonna beat them. I know Caethage is really good and a juggernaut, but this Argyle team is on a different level. Oline is huge and makes gigantic holes, qb is deadly accurate, receivers run great routes, running back is hard to bring down. Defense is hard hitting and always in the right place.

Oh yeah Argyle could have put up 60 points on Lovejoy, but they called the dogs off after halftime. Just a complete dismantling of a top 10 5a team.

cant find lovejoy in any polls. after reading this i thought the score was 100-0. what grade you in redred? think i'm wasting my time.

Lovejoy was 3-7 last year. I doubt very highly they were in the top 10 in any poll. But it's still a good win for Argyle. Argyle is a top 5 program in all of 4a. I have a great amount of respect for their program. I'm sure Argyle will have another outstanding season. I've seen Argyle over the years a number of times. Always fun to watch.

cant find lovejoy in any polls. after reading this i thought the score was 100-0. what grade you in redred? think i'm wasting my time.

What are you talking about? The announcer said at the game Lovejoy was ranked number 8 in 5a. I'm only going off what he said. As for Argyle they may not have been able to score 100 on Lovejoy, but they could have scored 60 easily had they not took out the starters in the 2nd half and ran the ball the entire time. Not sure why your throwing out insults at me?