Van @ Princeton

givemetherock

Princeton beat themselves more than Celina beat 'em.

Some big passes that ended in no points........

Couldn't really run the ball against Celina and slow. (They weren't BIG but they were slow).

Refs helped Celina score a TD. Princeton threw a pic 6 near the end part of the game. That's 2 Celina TDs right there.

Princeton got close enough that the team should have scored 3 (yes three) more TDs but that is where they beat themselves a lot.

So one of those times the kicker barely managed the FG.

And I'll just say this for that bad FG and the other 2 times where the FG was missed and another where he did not get a chance to kick it........It was not the kicker's fault.

Celina has got to get a new stadium.

Princeton beat themselves more than Celina beat 'em.

Some big passes that ended in no points........

Couldn't really run the ball against Celina and slow. (They weren't BIG but they were slow).

Refs helped Celina score a TD. Princeton threw a pic 6 near the end part of the game. That's 2 Celina TDs right there.

Princeton got close enough that the team should have scored 3 (yes three) more TDs but that is where they beat themselves a lot.

So one of those times the kicker barely managed the FG.

And I'll just say this for that bad FG and the other 2 times where the FG was missed and another where he did not get a chance to kick it........It was not the kickers fault.

Celina has got to get a new stadium.

+1

If i'm being realistic than i see Van running away late with this one. I believe they game will go a lot similar to the first round matchup last year. Princeton hung in with Van early on then in the 2nd half the run game just ended up wearing down on the Panther D, which led to big plays in the passing game. Princeton is returning a lot of young talent but i think van ends up winnning by 2-3 TDs. Van 42-24

Van will be fine... Princeton has seen Van A LOT the past couple years so they know what to expect. I see Princeton being in the game somewhat at half.. but with teams like this, Van expects to win and will win... The coaching staff has been really successful with teams they see a lot. So expect it to be a game at half but Van will pull away late 3rd and run away with it.

If your looking to blame someone sure you could say it was the defense, I recall they had to defend from their own 40 for most of the half. You can blame the offense, they went cold the second half not eating much time off the clock. You can blame special teams for not putting the defense in better position in the second half. You can blame coaching for not making adjustments. You can blame the refs for a bad call, it was a catch. Or better yet blame no one, accept the other team played better than you that night and there is always next time.