Chapel Hill @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Chapel Hill @ Tatum  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Tatum
    • Chapel Hill

Our defense is only giving up 7 ppg in the early goings. With the pick 6 we threw to Henderson it's 10.5 ppg that we are giving up but so far our defense has been pretty solid. Front 7 have been physical and they close on the ball carrier fast. Offensively we still got some bugs to work out. Jones is better this year than last but he's got to find a way to drop the deep ball in there to wide open WRs. He has over thrown 3 wide open, running by themselves, receivers in the last 2 games. If he can add that to his game he will be pretty dangerous. And we gotta clean up the drops. Run game wise we did much better this week....line was blocking much better. I like our chances this week. It seems as if CH has been relying a lot on their young QBs running ability. I couldn't imagine him being better than Hall is when he tucks it and runs.

Our defense is only giving up 7 ppg in the early goings. With the pick 6 we threw to Henderson it's 10.5 ppg that we are giving up but so far our defense has been pretty solid. Front 7 have been physical and they close on the ball carrier fast. Offensively we still got some bugs to work out. Jones is better this year than last but he's got to find a way to drop the deep ball in there to wide open WRs. He has over thrown 3 wide open, running by themselves, receivers in the last 2 games. If he can add that to his game he will be pretty dangerous. And we gotta clean up the drops. Run game wise we did much better this week....line was blocking much better. I like our chances this week. It seems as if CH has been relying a lot on their young QBs running ability. I couldn't imagine him being better than Hall is when he tucks it and runs.

Or maybe Arp's defense is better than Hennason's?