Lovelady Lions (1-1) at Joaquin Rams 1-1 Round 3

trueblue82

Who takes this one?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Lions?

I copy and pasted an exact statement a Joaquin poster said about us just to show you how ignorant it was. That's all it was. My real opinion on this game is that it will not be close. If Lovelady lost to Grapeland then that means they aren't very good this year, end of discussion.

Groveton didnt have it easy against Grapeland...so what does that mean?

I copy and pasted an exact statement a Joaquin poster said about us just to show you how ignorant it was. That's all it was. My real opinion on this game is that it will not be close. If Lovelady lost to Grapeland then that means they aren't very good this year, end of discussion.

So your high power offense scored a whopping 11 more points against grapeland than what your calling a terrible team.

Never said Lovelady was a terrible team. They are just not as good as they have been the past few years and here's my reasoning. I was impressed with Grapeland last Friday. I thought they played well for the most part. They had an exceptional skill kid that should have touched the ball every play. I was disappointed in Groveton's performance after watching them the week before against Diboll. Our offense was anything but high powered last Friday. With all that being said we still won by 21. Just judging off that and both teams losses, my pick would be Joaquin by 20+.

You can't take anything Lambo says seriously. He's the Joaquin version of Forrest Gump, minus the speed.

Hey hey hey... I'm like a pro wrestler. On smoaky I'm a different person. But I said what I said. SA is grovetons daddy. I'm not going to trash talk lovelady because This is one of the weeks I have respect for our opponents. That being said rams win 35-7

Let me defend my fellow Joaquin faithful here... What I say on here is said because it's funny. Is San Augustine actually Grovetons Biological father? No, well we actually don't know could be them or 2014-15 Joaquin. It's an internet forum. I know all the Joaquin posters and they know me. Grovetons needs to just head back to the day care center where S.A. or Joaquin will pick them up when the work day is done.

• Like 1

Never said Lovelady was a terrible team. They are just not as good as they have been the past few years and here's my reasoning. I was impressed with Grapeland last Friday. I thought they played well for the most part. They had an exceptional skill kid that should have touched the ball every play. I was disappointed in Groveton's performance after watching them the week before against Diboll. Our offense was anything but high powered last Friday. With all that being said we still won by 21. Just judging off that and both teams losses, my pick would be Joaquin by 20+.

Lovelady has an outstanding coaching staff that will have that team getting continually better each week. Looking at film of their first two games, I saw much better execution and physicality against Anderson-Shiro than they showed against Grapeland. That being said, they've only faced spread teams so far. How they respond to their first look this year at old-school, smash-mouth football will be a big key in this game.

Let me defend my fellow Joaquin faithful here... What I say on here is said because it's funny. Is San Augustine actually Grovetons Biological father? No, well we actually don't know could be them or 2014-15 Joaquin. It's an internet forum. I know all the Joaquin posters and they know me. Grovetons needs to just head back to the day care center where S.A. or Joaquin will pick them up when the work day is done.

We will be at the day care center with our state championship trophies. You're more than welcome to come by and see what one looks like.

Lovelady has an outstanding coaching staff that will have that team getting continually better each week. Looking at film of their first two games, I saw much better execution and physicality against Anderson-Shiro than they showed against Grapeland. That being said, they've only faced spread teams so far. How they respond to their first look this year at old-school, smash-mouth football will be a big key in this game.

That's true but they have done well against the run the pass is what killed them in the first game. But I know that joe is a whole different animal

Joaquin wants this win. I'm sure Lovelady does to. Best of luck to you guys! Rancho Grande is the best restaurant in town btw.

Wow y'all have more than one restaurant. It's not hard to find the best one in lovelady if you find one it's the best.

Believe it or not, we have 2 Mexican restaurants, 2 diners/ burger joints, a Subway and a Whataburger. You have to go across the river into that foreign country called Louisiana to find Dairy Queen, so bring your passport if you have a craving for ice cream.

Believe it or not, we have 2 Mexican restaurants, 2 diners/ burger joints, a Subway and a Whataburger. You have to go across the river into that foreign country called Louisiana to find Dairy Queen, so bring your passport if you have a craving for ice cream.

They got ice cream at one of the Mexican places!