Carlisle at Overton

FearTheSpear78

It appears you are the one "butt-hurt"...

I was stated facts...and yes one sarcastic remark at the end...

and I'll finish with one here from the same movie Tombstone as I did before...

"SAWolfman, what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know, SAWolfman, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it."

Im all dandy...we are 2-0

Now fellers we don't want any trouble in here, not in any language. :lol:

What makes a man like SAWolfman, Ronster23? What makes him do the things he does?..."A man like SAWolfman has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never misspell enough, or mispunctuate enough, or inflict sarcasm to ever fill it."...What does he need?..."Revenge."...For what?..."Being SAWolfman."

Evidently Mr. Ronster23 is an educated man.Now SAWolfman really hates him! :lol: :lol:

You have it backwards...I'm Doc

What makes a man like SAWolfman, Ronster23? What makes him do the things he does?..."A man like SAWolfman has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never misspell enough, or mispunctuate enough, or inflict sarcasm to ever fill it."...What does he need?..."Revenge."...For what?..."Being SAWolfman."

Does that make me Wyatt Earp? If so, when does the hot actress get here?
  • Like 1

It's good to know that despite any bitter school rivalries, the immortal genius of Tombstone can unite us all. :lol:

That's right!

So run, you curr! Go tell all the others! You tell 'em the mods are comin'! You tell 'em TRUEBLUE's comin'! And HELL's COMIN' WITH ME, YA HEAR? HELL's COMIN' with me!

• Like 1

Just remember you die off quick...much like your team!

So about this Rivalry how good is it. Old fashioned hate or dislike?

Rivalry Longview vs Lufkin

Hendo vs carthage

Troup vs Arp

Teams that aren't really rivals but dislike each other cause one team always wins

Nac vs Lufkin

Marshall vs Longview

I remember they closed a soccer game to the fans because of fighting.

Moms and dads fighting at peewee games.. Refs drawing straws to see who calls the game.. Basketball games are horrendous, baseball games see fans getting chunked at times. Not as bad as a few years back, but sometimes it's lit.. Js

Maybe in Price.

I just don't think that kinda spirit exists in Overton anymore, with the exception of a couple kids.

My time in JH and HS Overton never played Carlisle...there was like a 13 year gap from 1965 till 1978 when they did not play...

I think the "spirit" is underlying somewhat...I did hear there were a few texts going back and forth between the players today...so who knows