John Tyler @ Lufkin

cujoforlife

appreciate that, but what about the Lobo fans. Why does it seem like they are rooting for JT to lose. Both JT and Luf are their rivals so why are they pulling for JT to lose the game. I could understand if it was playoff implications on the line. I don't see JT fans doing this to Longview because it doesn't matter to us who wins between Lufkin or Longview (unless its the playoffs)

I just want them to be honest and tell why. I see all of their comments they make about JT. For whatever reasons, 07, Anti, and 84 don't like JT. I just want them to explain why. I've seen the "northsider" comments they make, which we all know what it really means, and the other stuff. But if you don't like us, just tell us why.

Personally, I don't really care who wins. On one hand, I like to root for my district mates. On the other hand, I never had to deal with an absolutely obnoxious LP fan like we do a certain Tyler fan who comes into our Team thread. So there is a certain amount of I hope JT loses, so he just disappears. If it wouldn't be for that dude, I'd be low key rooting for JT

Personally, I don't really care who wins. On one hand, I like to root for my district mates. On the other hand, I never had to deal with an absolutely obnoxious LP fan like we do a certain Tyler fan who comes into our Team thread. So there is a certain amount of I hope JT loses, so he just disappears. If it wouldn't be for that dude, I'd be low key rooting for JT

lion70 isn't a jt fan that Henderson

Yea I understand, but I don't think you guys should group all JT fans together. You know that certain ones are crazy and you should just overlook them.

Yea I understand, but I don't think you guys should group all JT fans together. You know that certain ones are crazy and you should just overlook them.

They know that 99, we all have them. It's what makes up form. It's only about five people for each school on here, and it supposed to represent the whole school. Lol
  • Like 1

You talking about last year and the year before. You have some growing up to do. I shouldn't expect anything different since you are from Huntington.

No!!! Say it ain't so. Pack007 is from SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA or are we talking about some backwoods town in Texas that I don't know about???

• Like 1

They know that 99, we all have them. It's what makes up form. It's only about five people for each school on here, and it supposed to represent the whole school. Lol

Y'all still stole a few of our songs. I don't care what excuses y'all make. Ain't no coming back from that.

Oh, okay!!! I forgot that there was a Huntington, Texas just south of Lufkin on the infamous Hwy. 69 South. Yep, been there before to bust a U-Turn in a parking lot only to head back North because their local law enforcement are equivalent to the "police" here on Smoaky and Diboll,Texas combined!

Dang Huntington was bad enough. Now y'all are talking about I'm from Louisiana. Fighting words

Pack007, what do you know about the Hudson,Texas area??? It use to be an ole girl that stayed in a mobile home park off of Hwy.94 that used to "take care" of me. MAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Just had a flashback.

Oh, okay!!! I forgot that there was a Huntington, Texas just south of Lufkin on the infamous Hwy. 69 South. Yep, been there before to bust a U-Turn in a parking lot only to head back North because their local law enforcement are equivalent to the "police" here on Smoaky and Diboll,Texas combined!

Idk. Never been there.

Guy over at etsn didn't like my podcast things said I used his stuff but I'm getting more views and alot are talking about mine than there's it never any unity in east tx everybody all about themselves never trying to work together and I even share there video o well stick to doing it alone It about the team in the end nobody owns anything if kids don't sign papers saying they want to be filmed.....

Guy over at etsn didn't like my podcast things said I used his stuff but I'm getting more views and alot are talking about mine than there's it never any unity in east tx everybody all about themselves never trying to work together and I even share there video o well stick to doing it alone It about the team in the end nobody owns anything if kids don't sign papers saying they want to be filmed.....

what's the info on your podcast?

Pack007, what do you know about the Hudson,Texas area??? It use to be an ole girl that stayed in a mobile home park off of Hwy.94 that used to "take care" of me. MAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Just had a flashback.

This thread just went South. And I know nothing about nothing...lol

Y'all stole our songs always.

Always??! Name those songs