Spring Hill @ White Oak

Noseguard77

Spring Hill or White Oak  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

On a different note congrats to the SH underclassmen on their wins does anyone know the confirmed scores of the middle schoolers? SH has something to look forward to with a sophomore qb and I guess a good freshmen squad.

Not sure of the score but the SH 8th grade had a 95+ yard pass and catch. Grayson Crews is gonna be rowdy in high school. He's a 6 ft 170 lb WR/OLB on that SH 8th grade that is tough.

I would have done worse. Don't have much control myself when dealing with scum like that. Officials let Atlanta get away with way too much the past 3 years.

Not saying it is right to retaliate but everyone has their breaking point.

It probably cost Spring Hill a victory too.

LOL right because Spring Hill isn't known by EVERYONE ELSE for being the dirtiest team around, but it's definitely our fault.

LOL right because Spring Hill isn't known by EVERYONE ELSE for being the dirtiest team around, but it's definitely our fault.

You know the truth don't deny it!

My blood is boiling now just at the thought of it!

I blame the dirty Atlanta players. Officials and the coaches that allow dangerous dirty play.

SH kid should not of thrown a punch. Flag was being thrown and Atlanta player probably ejected. But who knows with the sorry excuse for officials.

Is it true the SH RB may sit a while due to an ejection the week before?

Yes. His Helmet came off and dumb officials let the play keep going. Players were piling on and a Brownsboro player did something to his head. RB jumped up and tried to retaliate.

An image we don't want.

It also encourages future opponents to test tempers. Spring Hill Coaches should sit him a half to show others that behavior is not tolerated no matter who you are and what the other team does.

Is it true the SH RB may sit a while due to an ejection the week before?

Whatever you're insinuating, it's not SH's fault. Gilmer, Gladewater, PG, Tatum, and Atlanta all say the same thing, but there's always a technicality.

Ace, at what point do you really think that it may actually be someone on SH that's causing the problems?

• Like 1

Whatever you're insinuating, it's not SH's fault. Gilmer, Gladewater, PG, Tatum, and Atlanta all say the same thing, but there's always a technicality.

Ace, at what point do you really think that it may actually be someone on SH that's causing the problems?

Take responsibility for their actions? That would require somebody in Spring Hill to actually admit they did something wrong. That doesn't happen in SH. That is the land of, "it's not my baby's fault, he was provoked."

Guess nobody in SH ever heard of self control or consequences.

Take responsibility for their actions? That would require somebody in Spring Hill to actually admit they did something wrong. That doesn't happen in SH. That is the land of, "it's not my baby's fault, he was provoked."

Guess nobody in SH ever heard of self control or consequences.

Preach

Seems to me like some people on here have hatred for Spring Hill for the same reasons some players do.

They are a mostly white and middle class.

I heard the same thing from PG. Same demographics.

The difference is, I'm not calling SH players scum. I understand that a lot of smack talk and what not goes both ways, but you don't see me calling SH players thugs or "scum." All I said was I'd hope that either they kids that have such the horrible attitudes graduated or that SH corrected the problem.

But there's also the fact that each and every team has a problem with SH, whereas we don't have problems with one another. I'm sure the other players don't help matters, but when it boils down to it, SH is always in the mix. THAT BEING SAID, if you look back, I did admit we've already had an issue so far this season, that I hope we get corrected, though it's not normal for us to have players ejected for fighting. If we do have players ejected, it's for unsportsmanlike conduct, and in the past 2 years, it was the same kid. He quit football midway through the 2015 season though, and other than the SH game, we had no problems whatsoever.

Yes. His Helmet came off and dumb officials let the play keep going. Players were piling on and a Brownsboro player did something to his head. RB jumped up and tried to retaliate.

An image we don't want.

It also encourages future opponents to test tempers. Spring Hill Coaches should sit him a half to show others that behavior is not tolerated no matter who you are and what the other team does.

Funny thing, perspective... Refs should have blown the whistle and didn't. Still can't throw punches though.