Week Four: Longview at Mesquite Horn

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (3-0) vs Mesquite Horn Jaguars (2-1)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mesquite Horn in a close one
    • Mesquite Horn in a blow out

Top 3 places I would NOT like to be right now:

1.) Turkish prison.

2.) White House Press Office.

3.) Longview Lobos locker room.

King has no one to look at but himself. Yes the players played horrendous, but his coaching has been twice as bad.

Horn 45 Longview 13... Halftime

Horn has turned 6 Longview turnovers (3 fumbles & 3 interceptions) add in an onside kick, long punt return together with Horn QB Givens to WR Wren "show" and the Jaguars have a huge lead !

Hmmph..... I've been watching football for a long damn time. These are kids and THIS RIGHT HERE is why you NEVER anoint any of them regardless of how much separation of talent that a student athlete is PERCEIVED to possess. As the older people use to tell me when I was younger, "Keep a Livin' son".

Unfortunately, this good old fashioned A-whooping still won't humble even our most faithful fans to shut up. I still support my Lobos but, my days of being cocky are long gone, as they WILL embarrass you just as much as they will make you proud. Being CONFIDENT is one thing but COCKINESS will humble you really quick.

Small... slow... development not good of skill players.... sophistication lacks bigtime..... just the state of it.... do not see it improving in any way.... do not tell me about all these great players.... I see none that are any more than average at best.... longview has 0 d-1 players at the 6a level ....nobody proven is what I mean and durable .