Hooks @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

50 members have voted

1. 1. Week 3

• Hooks
    • Hughes Springs

I thought so too. Thought they were sand baggin a little. But then I watched some highlights......😴

From the sights and sounds of their posters, I'm sure it didn't take long to watch 'highlights'. Speaking of lights atleast they had lights at all their games.

They made a little mistake in the East Texas Defensive Player of the Week poll....Triston Hickey is from HS not West Rusk. Not sure how to contact admin....

🤔

I don't see Hooks pulling this one out. HS is EXTREMELY physical, and number 54 will just absolutely get after you. Tough to stop that tackle-trap from HS, and their pass game out of the slot-t is better than most schools that run that offense.

I say HS by 14+

HS will win the JV game easily. I can't remember how the 8th grade went last year as 7th graders. Our 7th graders are pretty good, but none of those games matter. Hooks will win this week against the Ponies with our Sophomore Quarterback showing out behind good offensive line play!

Hey Guy, sorry I haven't be on these forums lately. Got the oldest daughter graduated off and in college. Mr. and myself bought out a catering company in the spring. That's been taking alot of our time getting that up and going. However, booster club still has me cooking the chili on Thursday and Friday afternoon. I enjoy giving back to the kids even if it's through Frito Pies. Haven't been able to attend any of the games this year. I make the chili and scat. We've had catering engagement the first 3 weeks of the season. Business wise unfortunately we don't have any jobs Friday night so I believe the Mr. and myself might venture over to the arm pit of Cass County for some Hooks football Friday night.

• Like 1

Hey Guy, sorry I haven't be on these forums lately. Got the oldest daughter graduated off and in college. Mr. and myself bought out a catering company in the spring. That's been taking alot of our time getting that up and going. However, booster club still has me cooking the chili on Thursday and Friday afternoon. I enjoy giving back to the kids even if it's through Frito Pies. Haven't been able to attend any of the games this year. I make the chili and scat. We've had catering engagement the first 3 weeks of the season. Business wise unfortunately we don't have any jobs Friday night so I believe the Mr. and myself might venture over to the arm pit of Cass County for some Hooks football Friday night.

So glad to hear from ya! Always enjoyed that good ol frito pie at Hooks. Glad the "facilities" have plenty of ports though. Busy joint! I hope you and Mr have Porta Potties with your vending service! I still say that food caused my permanent IBS. Anyway, this is not the game you want to come to.It will be hard to find a bright spot for a Hornet fan.

So glad to hear from ya! Always enjoyed that good ol frito pie at Hooks. Glad the "facilities" have plenty of ports though. Busy joint! I hope you and Mr have Porta Potties with your vending service! I still say that food caused my permanent IBS. Anyway, this is not the game you want to come to.It will be hard to find a bright spot for a Hornet fan.

88, on paper it looks like it shouldn't be close but I'm just ready to see some football. I've been known to cause a few breakup but never health problem sir. Again I've havent seen a game this year but it seems we might be in for a long night. Being said, I can get a few cases of corndogs as a gift of condolence?

88, on paper it looks like it shouldn't be close but I'm just ready to see some football. I've been known to cause a few breakup but never health problem sir. Again I've havent seen a game this year but it seems we might be in for a long night. Being said, I can get a few cases of corndogs as a gift of condolence?

That is one thing we can hook you up with! Come early and go to JBs. Get you some of the hot links with chili on em. Make you slap somebody!