Week 4 - Carthage @ Gilmer

PantherNation2015

Carthage vs Glimer  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

If we play like we did tonight Carthage is going to beat us worse than last year.

Even if we play good it will be tough. Carthage is the favorite and they should be, they are the defending champs. We have a punchers chance in this game. The Buckeyes will have to play perfect and get some turnovers to win. If we do anything less than that, we lose.

As always, a pleasure to play Coach Surrat and the Bulldogs.

Biggest game in the state of TX next week. It will be a full-house on Saturday in Jeff Traylor Stadium.

Can't wait.

Thank you Lion70, you said it was a toss up last week and the Dawg D did not allow but 80 yards rushing. If not for the 3 fumbles, it would have been worse than 42 to 20.

This game will be a snot bubble maker, the Dawg D line and line backers will make it sound like mack trucks hitting each other when they make contact.

I have no idea what the score will be, but I take my Dawgs by one touch down

Two great programs going at it, what more could you ask for.

I pray for no injuries and at the end of the game both teams will be better.

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

If Gilmer's offense plays as sloppy as they did Friday, this game won't be close. They can't have the close calls and turnovers they had vs LC against Carthage. Carthage will take advantage of them.

Gilmer had a great pass rush and won the battle in the trenches against LC, despite a size advantage. LC had D1 prospects on the D-line as well, and never really got consistent pressure on the QB. Same Gilmer machine.

I cannot wait for this game!

If Gilmer's offense plays as sloppy as they did Friday, this game won't be close. They can't have the close calls and turnovers they had vs LC against Carthage. Carthage will take advantage of them.

Gilmer had a great pass rush and won the battle in the trenches against LC, despite a size advantage. LC had D1 prospects on the D-line as well, and never really got consistent pressure on the QB. Same Gilmer machine.

I cannot wait for this game!

Sloppy? They put a pounding on a good team...I'll take that sloppy every game.

Buckeyebob... all props to Gilmer from me; Anybody who believes the buckeyes will be a cakewalk ain't thinking rationally. As always, Gilmer will be a very tough out, IF they lose... Surratt plays you guys every year as a barometer of where his team is, at the midpoint of the non-district season, to come To Gilmer @ Traylor Stadium to play only turns up the heat! I HOPE the Dawgs win it, but I ain't breathing easy 'til its Over, & Surratt probably won't either...

• Like 1