Week 4 - Carthage @ Gilmer

PantherNation2015

Carthage vs Glimer  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

All BS aside Matt Turner is a great coach! He just doesn't have the talent to hang with Carthage this year. Programs are similiar but one has more numbers. Really doesn't matter this year the 22 Carthage will line up will be better than the other 22.

I agree. This year Carthage just has more players. That's it. All else equal in this rivialry the team with the jimmies and joes wins that years game. Carthage still has to go into a hostile environment and play a complete game to win.

I agree. This year Carthage just has more players. That's it. All else equal in this rivialry the team with the jimmies and joes wins that years game. Carthage still has to go into a hostile environment and play a complete game to win.

If Surratt wants to put up 60 (like Traylor would) IMO he can. LE scored how many? If the Dawgs clean up mistakes it could get ugly in a hurry.

It's like Gilmer playing Longview at the moment. It's just way to one sided IMO.

If Surratt wants to put up 60 (like Traylor would) IMO he can. LE scored how many? If the Dawgs clean up mistakes it could get ugly in a hurry.

It's like Gil;mer playing Longview at the moment. It's just way to one sided IMO.

Man ur out of ur mind this will be the best offense Carthage has seen I agree that overall Carthage is the better team but ur going a little to far

Gilmer will score more than 37 if LE can I know gilmer can last yrs team had no running game this yr team has avg over 200 yards a game

The game was 48-31 with 3:20 left in the game. LE scored its last TD with 1:30 left in what was honestly garbage time. I wouldn't be so sure Gilmer scores more than 37. As far as Gilmer running the ball, that will be a pretty tall task. GW rushed 38 times for 110 yards. LE rushed 31 times for 138 yards. WH rushed 27 times for 77 yards.

Man ur out of ur mind this will be the best offense Carthage has seen I agree that overall Carthage is the better team but ur going a little to far

Man I have to agree with DTrump. I think Carthage can score as many as they want. Gilmer going to score plenty of points. The problem is getting stops. Carthage will get stops. I don't know if you can say the same for Gilmer.
  • Like 2

I keep telling y'all it is not about the big time scoring that Gilmer does, it is all about the Dawg D. Last nights score was 42 to 20.

It could have been a lot worse. Coach S put a whole lot of players in the game midway through the 3rd until the end.

Whitehouse had 33 yards rushing until midway of the third. The Dawg Offense is just now starting to gel and will soon be a total night mare for teams.

I doubt the Dawgs will see another O line or D line as big as what WH had, they were huge. The Dawg D had no problem with their O line. WH QB was running for his life all night. The Dawgs scored 42 on that D line and could have been more.

It is going to be a great ball game, but the Dawgs are on a mission and this game will make them better.

Let's Go Dawgs!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

The game was 48-31 with 3:20 left in the game. LE scored its last TD with 1:30 left in what was honestly garbage time. I wouldn't be so sure Gilmer scores more than 37. As far as Gilmer running the ball, that will be a pretty tall task. GW rushed 38 times for 110 yards. LE rushed 31 times for 138 yards. WH rushed 27 times for 77 yards.

LE rushed for over 160 in that game looking back on stats. We had a rb go for 100 so it's definitely possible to run the ball on Carthage. But i think Carthage is gonna score fast and score a LOT in this one. Their defense will make more stops than Gilmers.

Gilmer aint got no chance accordin to all you DAWG fans, lol, take away them 7 turnovers laz year, and it would have been alittl different, not sayin they would have won, but a much better game, Carthage loaded no doubt, but Gilmer gonna be Gilmer at home you better believe dat!

Gilmer aint got no chance accordin to all you DAWG fans, lol, take away them 7 turnovers laz year, and it would have been alittl different, not sayin they would have won, but a much better game, Carthage loaded no doubt, but Gilmer gonna be Gilmer at home you better believe dat!

Carthage will make Gilmer drive the field to score. When teams do that to Gilmer, they tend to turn the ball over. Always have.

Going to be a great game for both teams. This is probably the first game we are going to lose at home since 2010. Bulldogs have the more talented team and the better coaches this year.

We have lost so many coaches over the years it is incredible.

Just hope it is a great game and none of the players from either side get injured.

See you Carthage folks Saturday.

• Like 1

Going to be a great game for both teams. This is probably the first game we are going to lose at home since 2010. Bulldogs have the more talented team and the better coaches this year.

We have lost so many coaches over the years it is incredible.

Just hope it is a great game and none of the players from either side get injured.

See you Carthage folks Saturday.

Boy if we go to war I wouldn't want someone like u on my side if you gonna ride on the ship don't be scared to go down with it too

Gilmer is averaging about 58 points per game in 2017. I believe the Carthage D is good enough to hold them to half their points per game - or 29. Carthage will be good for at least 40 assuming they limit the self inflicted wounds. Carthage will force 4 Gilmer TO's. Gilmer will force 2 Carthage TO's. Final score prediction:

Carthage - 42

Gilmer - 29