Week 4 - Carthage @ Gilmer

PantherNation2015

Carthage vs Glimer  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

To all the Carthage fans, any cars left in Gilmer, that wont crank once you've left will be hauled off, please bring your cardboard, for oil leaks, all back firing vehicles must be left at the city limit sign,,, and by all means leave all goats, chickens, and hounds, with your next of kin, not tied or crated in your car, truck or buckboard! Local dentist will have a tent set up, by visitors entrance, for free tooff pulls, and single tooff cleaning, more than two, he will charge you! :P :P

Ahh! It's good to know you can still pull out the classics. God I miss the Gilmer/ Daingerfield threads.
  • Like 1

I am here. This is going to be a classic between two storied programs. I have great respect for the Buckeyes and look for them to play their butts off.

I still believe this Dawg team could be one of the best Dawgs teams ever, but that will be up to them. How does this Dawg team want to be remembered. How will they play under pressure.

How hard are they willing to work and play for the guy next to them.

The Dawgs are the real deal, great running backs, O line that any running back would be proud to run behind, three of the best frisbee catching Dawgs you could ever hope for, and a new Jr. QB that has shown that he can spin it and lead these Dawgs. The Defense is loaded with a D line that so far has made running almost impossible and QBs run for their life. Three of (in my opinion) the best line backers in the state at any classification and finally a ball hawking secondary that will get tested tonight. I must at one more thing that the Dawgs have not had until this year. Kick return and kick off teams that are just plain awesome.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!

I pray for good game, Dawg win, and no injuries.

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.