Week 4: San Augustine @ Kirbyville

rykerx144

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

Wolves start out 3-0 after the thrashing of Groveton last night! Kirbyville got their first win last night against Palestine Westwood! The SA defense has only allowed 29 in 3 games! They have really been getting after it on defense, and getting to the quarterback!

I say SA 48-14

Not sure how he can say kville can win after getting whipped by East Chambers...

I'm not sure how he can say S.A. wins easy after that 40 point slaughter last year. I hear the Cats are excited, it's been a while since the Kville starters got to play more than the first Quarter against SA

I'm not sure how he can say S.A. wins easy after that 40 point slaughter last year. I hear the Cats are excited, it's been a while since the Kville starters got to play more than the first Quarter against SA

You forget the score?

This defense will hit you...we are a lot better team than last year!

The big head doesn't come from beating Westwood. The big head and confidence comes from knowing who we play this week.

You will be crying to mama after this 2A team beats ya this week!

Let's keep it clean guys and try to be respectful

My Gloves come off with this dude...

That's was last season. Kids come and go. Different team, different results.

Actually it was 19 points

That's was last season. Kids come and go. Different team, different results.

Actually it was 19 points

Cant tell him nothing...and his team has already been bashed this year! But yet he acts like his team was the only one affected by the hurricane...