#2 Tenaha vs Clarksville

FootballKrazy10

Look for the great Dewaski Davis to have the Blue Tigers mentally focused on the task at hand. You will not find a coach in Texas who pays more attention to detail. His offensive linemen have great first steps and will 100% beat you to the point of attack.

It doesn't matter if you beat those maroon Tigers to the POA. They'll still swarm to the ball and put the hat on you.

Look for the great Dewaski Davis to have the Blue Tigers mentally focused on the task at hand. You will not find a coach in Texas who pays more attention to detail. His offensive linemen have great first steps and will 100% beat you to the point of attack.

Ha ha this is funny. There is nothing great about him or that program...they need awhole new staff

• Like 1

Pretty sure UnclePig being sarcastic......Cville justs needs to stay healthy the next couple of weeks. Offensively, yards are great but that doesn't win games. They will compete for the district title but remember......Cumby, Gateway, Detroit, and Maud. Beat one and you are in......

Says the man whose team plays burkeville, hemphill and scrimmages mt enterprise, and the only reason groveton was on that schedule was because the previous years where 4-8 and 3-8, and didn't the wolves get donkey stomped by Joaquin giving up about 600 yds of offense?

• Like 1

Chain, if the kids aren't buying into your program and you have been there a decade............

They are a 2A DII school. They have plenty of talent for that level.

I know its not talent because they few that left are doings well at 6A and 4a level...so why not bring in somebody fresh and ready and willing try to turn this program around.

Says the man whose team plays burkeville, hemphill and scrimmages mt enterprise, and the only reason groveton was on that schedule was because the previous years where 4-8 and 3-8, and didn't the wolves get donkey stomped by Joaquin giving up about 600 yds of offense?

Someone got butt hurt....we had tenaha scheduled but they pulled out...boo hoo

Tenaha 62 - Clarksville 6

Running clock in 2nd half. Tenaha scored at will, numerous 1 play drives.

Scoring summary

First quarter

CJ Horn touchdown run, PAT Good 7-0

Jay Lloyd 40-yard punt return, PAT good, 14-0

CJ Horn 9-yard touchdown run, PAT good 21-0

Second quarter

Jay Lloyd 29-yard touchdown from CJ Horn, PAT good 28-0

Clarksville 16-yard touchdwon pass, PAT no good 28-6

Onterio Thompson 47-yard touchdown run, PAT no good 34-0

Third quarter

Erik Smith touchdown from CJ Horn, PAT good 41-6

Onterio Thompson 33-yard touchdown run, PAT good 48-6

LaDarrius Garrett 77-yard touchdown run, PAT good 55-6

Onterio Thompson 66-yard touchdown run, PAT good 62-6

FINAL

• Like 1

I'm with you fballkrazy they need to revamp the whole staff... Davis has killed the fball program. There's no way you can go to playoffs in bball consistently along with several kids advancing to regionals in track constantly and not be able to win a fball game..

Ha ha this is funny. There is nothing great about him or that program...they need awhole new staff

I'm with you fballkrazy they need to revamp the whole staff... Davis has killed the fball program. There's no way you can go to playoffs in bball consistently along with several kids advancing to regionals in track constantly and not be able to win a fball game..

I feel sorry for those boys... I dont when the last one got a offer to play football

We're only a few years removed from Clarksville having three kids with d1 football offers. Obviously that's a heck of an aberration for a school Clarksville's size and I don't imagine we'll see the like again. Wish they could've gotten a state title out of that group.

So what is your deal, FootballKrazy? IIRC, you showed up about the time they lost to Detroit last year and you've stuck around to create these threads and keep 'em bumped onto the front page with the apparent purpose to #### all over the team. You hate the town, the school, the coach, or all the above?

We're only a few years removed from Clarksville having three kids with d1 football offers. Obviously that's a heck of an aberration for a school Clarksville's size and I don't imagine we'll see the like again. Wish they could've gotten a state title out of that group.

So what is your deal, FootballKrazy? IIRC, you showed up about the time they lost to Detroit last year and you've stuck around to create these threads and keep 'em bumped onto the front page with the apparent purpose to #### all over the team. You hate the town, the school, the coach, or all the above?

Aww your feelings hurt... obviously other people speak on them as well. But since you asked Ill take all the above lol. Not my fault there trash and gonna remain to be trash. You must be a player or a coach huh? Your probably the player that took a pic in his jersey and captioned if THE GOAT!! Trash!!!

Aww your feelings hurt... obviously other people speak on them as well. But since you asked Ill take all the above lol. Not my fault there trash and gonna remain to be trash. You must be a player or a coach huh? Your probably the player that took a pic in his jersey and captioned if THE GOAT!! Trash!!!

Not really. I was just wondering what kind of pathetic loser you are, and you've answered that question nicely. Thanks.

Some of yall are a little overboard with your talk. Purple has some good points though. The past few years Muenster is the only school in the region that kept them from multiple trips to state in basketball. The track program has been a top ream in region as well but football? Fluke, the 3 years that D1 talent rolled through Clarksville they were 25-12 under Davis. Besides those 3 seasons the program has been like 16-58. Ummmmm......