UIL Realignment 2017-19

Tiger1995

On 12/1/2017 at 10:14 AM, KirtFalcon said:

I don't believe anything that isn't posted on the UIL website .... Everybody knows someone who knows someone, or claims to have heard something from the horse's mouth.  Why doesn't the "horse" post a statement on the UIL website? ....

I guess you did not get the memo.  I'm gonna go with Sackem and say this Wenesday.  You must sign up for the insider report from Uil.   http://www.uiltexas.org/alignments/insider/report .

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, LilEagle said:

I guess you did not get the memo.  I'm gonna go with Sackem and say this Wenesday.  You must sign up for the insider report from Uil.   http://www.uiltexas.org/alignments/insider/report .

th?id=OIP.Do0VIzCmBi-zsANuulCvywD6D6&pid

Insider????? ... my rear end :woot:.... how about some transparency for a change?  How about just posting the info on the UIL website?

Lol.  Sorry had to do it.  But really just talk with your school officials and they will tell you that an email was sent out stating that Wednesday Dec 6  they will release cut-offs and what each school turned in as far as their number.

3 hours ago, LilEagle said:

Lol.  Sorry had to do it.  But really just talk with your school officials and they will tell you that an email was sent out stating that Wednesday Dec 6  they will release cut-offs and what each school turned in as far as their number.

Yep that is exactly right. Wednesday.

On 12/2/2017 at 8:19 PM, Horns85 said:

Taking odds on which happens first,  UIL releases the numbers or Tennessee finds a coach.... 

Hear they hired a guy on a 7 year 58 million dollar contract. All staff Included. South central louisiana State university's ex head coach Mr. Coach Klein

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

th?id=OIP.Do0VIzCmBi-zsANuulCvywD6D6&pid

Insider????? ... my rear end :woot:.... how about some transparency for a change?  How about just posting the info on the UIL website?

Kirt you may have to contact Hilter again.

Otherwise, I will let you know. they said I was included on that report. If everybody knew it would take the fun out.

• Tubaman2018 changed the title to 4A-2 Region 1: District 4
  • RETIREDFAN1 pinned this topic
  • Mr. P unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Mr. P locked this topic