Dekalb v. New Diana

Ksampson

ND defense is much better than advertised. They will roll Friday night. Getting better each week...don't be shocked with what you see.

Offense has only struggled with big athletic Defensive Ends that are over 6'4 and 220 (Wo and WR). So unless you have those players,...be prepared to see a lot of points scored.

ND has shot to win out...not sure they will...but they certainly can.

I hope ND wins but I really don't understand how people think they have a defense. They have given up 54pts to WO, 22 to GS, 20 to UG and 40 to WR. Guys that is not a very good defense. PP, Daingerfield, and 2 other teams in this District will give ND fits. I hope that I have to come back and eat crow, but I will be real surprised if they make the playoffs, really and to think they will win District. When ND plays PP and the Bulls come running out of that field house that game will be over, as with Daingerfield. Offense sells tickets and defense wins c Championships bottom line.

I feel like this game could come down to whoever has the ball last.. I'd love to say our defense is superior, but we've struggled with defending the pass thus far.. would be surprised if either defense can slow down the others offense... turnovers will kill in this game.

I agree. Both offenses are explosive. DK's defense struggles against the pass, ND will struggle against the run this week (as will everyone against DK's run game.) It's going to come down to who makes one or two stops, and who can create one or two turnovers. I expect the scoreboard to be lit up pretty bright this Friday.

• Like 1