Dekalb v. New Diana

Ksampson

I hope the 2 ND players are ok, I was told that ND defense had really improved, . ND will be lucky to win another game. I don't blame the kids, they have the athletes, but the defensive coordinator or the head coach simply can not coach defense. I don't care if you can score 100 pts a game, if you give up 101 you still lose.

I hope the 2 ND players are ok, I was told that ND defense had really improved, Like Randy Travis would say I TOLD YOU SO. ND will be lucky to win another game. I don't blame the kids, they have the athletes, but the defensive coordinator or the head coach simply can not coach defense.

So that's where you're gonna go at this moment? Football is over at this point. Save the comments for later2 kids are hurt and seriously hurt from the way it sounds.

I hope the 2 ND players are ok, I was told that ND defense had really improved, Like Randy Travis would say I TOLD YOU SO. ND will be lucky to win another game. I don't blame the kids, they have the athletes, but the defensive coordinator or the head coach simply can not coach defense.

It's because they spend all their practice on their offense.. Their offense is nasty, no doubt..