LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THE DISTRICT OF DOOM!

blesseddaily

Kilgore 2-0 Two close wins with the big Dawgs coming up next

Carthage 1-0 Best shot at a close game in district will be this Friday in Carthage

Henderson 1-1 Convincing win over one district foe and blown out by another. A week off then renew the rivalry with Kilgore

Palestine 1-1 Won a game they were supposed to and edged out by Kilgore. Games with Hendo and CH will be key

Center 1-1 May not win another game, but don't sleep on them

Bullard 0-1 Not looking good

Chapel Hill 0-2 Needs to win the games they are supposed to win (Center and Bullard) and beat Palestine

Carthage is only 1-0 in district, unless you are predicting a win this Fri. If that is the case, you need to show a 1 in the loss column for Kilgore.

Hit the post button before I finished with the post. Par for the course for me. We're all straight now. Go :Kilgore:.

Unfortunately I don't think either of these games will be close. Pali and Chill will both win by 14+.

I think they both will be 21+ pt blowouts. The biggest game of the district, IMO, will be Chapel Hill vs Palestine. Playoff positioning doesn't really come into play for me this year because I don't see anybody else in the region that can beat our top 4. 9-4A will have several rematches in the playoffs.

I think they both will be 21+ pt blowouts. The biggest game of the district, IMO, will be Chapel Hill vs Palestine. Playoff positioning doesn't really come into play for me this year because I don't see anybody else in the region that can beat our top 4. 9-4A will have several rematches in the playoffs.

I agree!

I agree!

And as far as Chapel Hill vs Palestine goes... I'm leaning slightly towards Chapel Hill. I just think they're a smidgeon better at all 3 facets of the game. But it's really a toss up. And that game is on our bye week... I may have to go see that one.

• Like 1

And as far as Chapel Hill vs Palestine goes... I'm leaning slightly towards Chapel Hill. I just think they're a smidgeon better at all 3 facets of the game. But it's really a toss up. And that game is on our bye week... I may have to go see that one.

You can lump me in there, too. Chapel Hill gets the edge for their defense against Palestine.

Will be glad to have you

The prediction from Calpreps.com (on a neutral field):

Carthage 48 Kilgore 24

Chapel Hill 42 Center 21

Palestine 41 Bullard 21

I expect Kilgore to keep things closer than that with Carthage. Kilgore is a really good team that could very easily be undefeated. I also don't expect Bullard to put up 3 TD's on Palestine. The CH Center score is one I can get behind.