Week 6: Atlanta Rabbits @ Tatum Eagles

H3llR4z0r

Rabbits VS. Eagles  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets back on track this week??

• Atlanta
    • Tatum

Here we go. Who will take it this year? Last year we had a thriller, that ultimately led to Atlanta coming back and pulling away late in the game. Not sure if we have the defense this year to stop Tatum however. We haven't stopped anyone running the ball this year so far, and I don't look for it to change this Friday. We will see though!

Yep, Tatum, Atlanta, Gladewater, and Spring Hill are all on the verge of a possible drop. If what I hear on Atlanta's numbers are true.... they're a for sure drop as they have less than the last cutoff number. Spring Hill is at 488 or so, Gladewater at 490ish, Tatum a bit below them. Last cutoff was 479. Will be interesting to see how much it goes up.

I'll agee with Razor it's depressing to see y'all move down. If towns like yalls are getting smaller than places like Pewitt, Dfield, and to many to list may have their windows boarded up and made to consolidate in 10-15 years.

I think Atlanta's issue right now is just the surrounding schools. I keep hearing more and more about kids moving to QC. Teacher pay is better, so all the best teachers will be there anyways.

Never did I think someone would transfer from ATL to QC. Must be the horn tooters. Can't be the ballers.

Just people that get mad while in Atlanta. Most of the best athletes, smartest students, band, all wind up in Atlanta.