Week 6: Atlanta Rabbits @ Tatum Eagles

H3llR4z0r

Rabbits VS. Eagles  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets back on track this week??

• Atlanta
    • Tatum

I know this is sooooo last week, BUT....

I was pretty impressed with how Atlanta handled the adversity. 3 separate times Tatum scored on plays of 60+ yards. It was Tatum's homecoming. Tatum had someone PARACHUTE ONTO THE FIELD. And honestly, seeing the Tatum facilities can be kind of intimidating. That's a nice indoor facility they have there.

Atlanta did something I haven't seen them do, in years even, and that's rotate their backs. They swapped back and forth between #8 and #22, pretty much every drive. I didn't agree with it at times, especially when we were on the goal line, but #22 was fresh, even at the end of the game.

Looking forward to Pitt! Good luck to the Eagles!!!

I know this is sooooo last week, BUT....

I was pretty impressed with how Atlanta handled the adversity. 3 separate times Tatum scored on plays of 60+ yards. It was Tatum's homecoming. Tatum had someone PARACHUTE ONTO THE FIELD. And honestly, seeing the Tatum facilities can be kind of intimidating. That's a nice indoor facility they have there.

Atlanta did something I haven't seen them do, in years even, and that's rotate their backs. They swapped back and forth between #8 and #22, pretty much every drive. I didn't agree with it at times, especially when we were on the goal line, but #22 was fresh, even at the end of the game.

Looking forward to Pitt! Good luck to the Eagles!!!

#8 was the better back, IMO. He needs more carries.

#8 was the better back, IMO. He needs more carries.

He definitely handles the lack of blocking better. #22 is just a load to get down, but when he gets met by 2-3 players at or before the line of scrimmage, it's tough. He's sure explosive once he gets into the secondary. #8 runs hard, is pretty quick, and works really hard. He's just so small lol.