New Diana @ Hooks

Cannon85

Haven't seen Hooks play this year. they have pulled off some close ones early and seem to be getting better each week. Not sure who all will suit out for ND this week. had 4 or 5 that left the game last week and didn't see return. If ND has all starters they are more than a handful to reckon with, and will be looking to avenge last years loss.. it is going to be a good game.

I knew Jett would pick ND, but I am surprised Nick wasn't the first one to chime in with a ND pick to win!

I like their offense not defense, I think after the shootout loss friday night they will make a few more plays for the W maybe not

ND offense is good, but not sure they are not use to seeing a defense with the speed Hooks has. Speed killed them last year held them to 18 when they where averaging 50 a game. Offense may be better this year, but HK will hold them under 35 and will win by 15-20. Just my homer pick.

ND will have a good showing on offence even with Hooks speed. They have a great core of receivers and a pretty good line.

Defense and turnovers are the achilles of the game for the eagles. No turnovers and a great showing on D and they could win.

It will be another hard fought game either way.