Beckville vs Harleton

BearcatBlue

Harleton played EF tough but i think it was EF playing down instead of Harleton playing up. Ill take Beckville by 14+

EF didnt play down to First Baptist last week but watch how Beckville puts Harleton away by Halftime this Friday

EF didnt play down to First Baptist last week but watch how Beckville puts Harleton away by Halftime this Friday

Well either EF played down to Harleton or EF isn't that good. What does first Baptist have to do with this?

Well either EF played down to Harleton or EF isn't that good. What does first Baptist have to do with this?

Just making a point that it aint always gotta be a team playing down to competition..I'll admit I was wrong about EF playing down..maybe we're not that good..Harleton is not a good team this yr.

Just making a point that it aint always gotta be a team playing down to competition..I'll admit I was wrong about EF playing down..maybe we're not that good..Harleton is not a good team this yr.

I'm not saying they are I'm just saying I think EF is a good team and played down to Harleton.

Beckville 2017

PPG: 47.6

PA: 20

Harleton 2017

PPG: 12.8

PA: 32

Thinking with the running style offense Harleton runs (keep away), we must get stops and keep the D off the field. I still say we win by 21 if the guys can do that. If not could be a lot closer game. Got a great group of seniors with with a lot of playing time, many starting since their freshman year. I believe they will step up and take charge.