Baseball Star Unloads on Millennials

RETIREDFAN1

WHF.....read the article....TRUE TRUE.....everybody wants something for nothing!!!!!!.....at the end....the reporter made the statement about coming to Texas

Brought bake memories of College and studying the Depression.....Hoover...before he was voted out by Roosevelt...TRIED to GIVE MONEY AWAY FROM THE GOVERNMENT...to the people....BUT they would NOT take the "free" handout....it took Roosevelt "giving the $$$" but them "working within the different "programs"CCC...WPA...NRA...TVA....because people did NOT want a hand out....they wanted to WORK an HONEST DAY for an HONEST WAGE....HEY an "novel idea"....work for a living....WHF...it blows my mind that too many people today will Sit on their BO-hinney....and let the government PAY THEM because they are NOT "able" to work or do NOT want to work and they get their "govummunt check".....as I have said before I am ALL for helping someone in need...BUT to give $$$ to someone who is "defrauding" the government and YOU AND ME because they are to lazy to work....hang'em ALL from the tree....WHO EVER THEY ARE...Green purple white black brown chartreuse don't matter the color....am NOT a Dem...but I liked Clinton's (Bill) idea of having those who got "assistance" work for the government I believe it was 20 hrs of community service....WOW MAJOR explosion of crying and whinning over having to work for the FREE $$$$.......