Weinstein, Spacey and Hollywood hypocrisy

Hagar

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-weinstein-hollywood-hypocrisy-20171006-story.html

Can you believe this? From the LA Times? I can't, but it's refreshing.

"Yup. Hollywood shines it's light on Catholic Church, sex-trafficking - lets shine it on ourselves a second and see what we've condoned." Actor-writer-producer Lena Dunham wrote on Twitter.

1, How do you get fired if you started and own the company ?

2. A lot of older people ( both Republican & Democrats ) can't understand that times have changed. Things acceptable 20 or 30 years ago are not acceptable today. I remember just starting out in the work force, and people wouldn't say nearly half the things that are said today. It started from what I have seen through gangster rap music. At first I saw no effect, but as the teenagers who grew up listening to the music entered the workforce I saw things deteriorate for the worse. . You saw demeaning words mainly toward women increase at the workplace. Then they didn't understand why they got written up or fired. The language just rolled off their tongues, and nobody told them it is not ok. Remember lots of the rules written by the government are written in the 70s. Way before the gangster rap, and current TV shows existed.

Lmbo, no wonder the Left hates Rush. He b-slaps them so bad in this article, and it's all the truth, which they conveniently ignore.

I don't regularly listen to him much any more ... he is still dead on with his commentary about 95% of the time ... yes, that's why the left has demonized him over the years ... most of the brain dead public buy into the liberal lies and psycho babble about him ...

• Like 1

Was listening to MSNBC this morn and they had that Italian actress wearing a wire for NYT and it was pretty "interesting" what Harvey was saying to her and how she was responding...then how "Harvey" was redirecting his comments......they say NOW that Angelina Joli(?) and some other BIG named actress has said that Harvey touched or made "moves" toward them......I taught MY girls that if ANY ONE made those type of moves toward them to take the heal of their hand and hit right under the nose and thrust upward.....then as they would fall to the ground use the heal of their HANDS and commence to beat the living daylight out of them until someone pulled them off.....oldest did that in JH to a young man who was doing inappropriate thing to her and I got called to the office for MY daughter plummeting a boy....she did....broke his nose and BOTH eye sockets.....reason was NOBODY stopped or pulled her off the guy......she finally stopped because she got tired......she turned around in the middle of the crowd and there were 4 teachers watching.....I asked the teachers afterwards WHY they didn't stop it....their answer......SHE WAS #### and we didn't want her to hit us by mistake!!!!!!.....HELL hath no fury than a #### off woman!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hillary said. "She didn't know". Imo, that's a bunch of bull poop. She'd like Charles Manson if he gave her and the Dems money. Champion of women? Only thing she's a champion of is Hillary. But she sure po'ed Anthony Boudain.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-bourdain-cant-stomach-hillary-clintons-shameful-response-to-harvey-weinstein-controversy/article/2637263

Ya'll make me laugh with all the hypocrisy. Why did you quickly believe Weinstein's victims, but not Roger Ailes, Bill Reilly, and Trump's victims ?

I believe all of the victims. All of them need to be put in a pasture and disposed of. I don't care if they are conservative or Liberal. Power corrupts regardless of your political views.

Ya'll make me laugh with all the hypocrisy. Why did you quickly believe Weinstein's victims, but not Roger Ailes, Bill Reilly, and Trump's victims ?

I believe all of the victims. All of them need to be put in a pasture and disposed of. I don't care if they are conservative or Liberal. Power corrupts regardless of your political views.

Because their victims for the most part were proven liars ... unlike Weinstein's victims ....

So true... I hate to say it, but until names start being dropped and something is ACTUALLY being done, nothing will change in Hollywood. Honestly, nothing will ever change in Sodom and Gom.... I mean Hollywood* to begin with, but at least get rid of the obvious people.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Sideliner said:

Looks like the House of Cards in Washington is about to tumble down. More indictments on the way I suppose...

Yes, hopefully the Clintons, Podesta, Holder, Comey and numerous other Obama era corrupt appointees ....

• Thanks 1