A Matter Of League Business To Attend To

Stoney

I want to give a early shout out to the new members Topher, Bambino, Golfingnut. Y'all have been a welcome addition to the league despite what my win-loss record says. Lol On to the business at hand.

As most of you have noticed there is one team that has not been active in the maintenance of their team. I'm willing to listen to offers on how to handle this situation. Here is one of my ideas.

1. Make his team a automatic loss for the rest of the season. By doing this I will make his players available in a special one round draft. The players chosen will be replaced on his team by third and fourth string guys with 0.00 points.

If Y'all decide that you want to play out the season as is and win or lose against a team with obvious roster holes we can do that to. Let's try to come to a consensus over the next week.

Does anybody want claims on any of his roster? I can do like last year and have a one round dispersal draft for 9 of his guys since there are 9 teams remaining? I can drop all to the waiver and make it first come first serve?

I want to give a early shout out to the new members Topher, Bambino, Golfingnut. Y'all have been a welcome addition to the league despite what my win-loss record says. Lol On to the business at hand.

As most of you have noticed there is one team that has not been active in the maintenance of their team. I'm willing to listen to offers on how to handle this situation. Here is one of my ideas.

1. Make his team a automatic loss for the rest of the season. By doing this I will make his players available in a special one round draft. The players chosen will be replaced on his team by third and fourth string guys with 0.00 points.

If Y'all decide that you want to play out the season as is and win or lose against a team with obvious roster holes we can do that to. Let's try to come to a consensus over the next week.

Thanks for the welcome although I wish my team was doing more respectable. It's been fun and I appreciate the invite!