Alto 1-5 (0-1) at Carlisle 6-0 (1-0)

upullinmychain

Alto at Price-Carlisle  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Well, here we are Carlisle's first real full blown competition. Is Alto healthy? Will Carlisle come out flat in the first half? Will the refs let them play?can the cardiac kids pull off another one this year? All this and more for the amazingly low price of $19.99... Hahahaha.. Who ya got and how did ya come by that pick? Let's hear it..

I'm taking Carlisle. Something just doesn't seem right with Alto I mean besides the obvious lack of defense. To me this game may be the most important of the big 4 matchups. Alto needs a win badly. 1-6 Probably won't set well with that community.

I'm taking Carlisle. Something just doesn't seem right with Alto I mean besides the obvious lack of defense. To me this game may be the most important of the big 4 matchups. Alto needs a win badly. 1-6 Probably won't set well with that community.

Yeah, this makes me think that if they don't salvage the season, the community may go after the coaches.. This community won't tolerate failure very long, and the coaches are pretty good, think maybe next year they need to tone down the preseason comp a little, too many players getting hurt before district play. Just an observation on my part but feels like truth in my heart..js

Yeah, this makes me think that if they don't salvage the season, the community may go after the coaches.. This community won't tolerate failure very long, and the coaches are pretty good, think maybe next year they need to tone down the preseason comp a little, too many players getting hurt before district play. Just an observation on my part but feels like truth in my heart..js

Ill be straight up honest with you. I dont think the problem is coaching. I just think they dont have the kids. I remember playing them in 07 in regional finals. Tarlandus Mitchell, Lance Lowe, and that outstanding G/ LB walked on the field and you instantly knew they were the best players out there. They dont have those kids right now. We did not play a clean game at all last night. We had untimely penalties, and two costly turnovers. Both turnovers set up TDs for them off of a short field. The only drive they had was against our prevent defense where we were content to let them run the ball for 8-10 yards per play and eat up the clock. I figure the coaching staff will take the fall for it, but I dont see where its all on them.

Ill be straight up honest with you. I dont think the problem is coaching. I just think they dont have the kids. I remember playing them in 07 in regional finals. Tarlandus Mitchell, Lance Lowe, and that outstanding G/ LB walked on the field and you instantly knew they were the best players out there. They dont have those kids right now. We did not play a clean game at all last night. We had untimely penalties, and two costly turnovers. Both turnovers set up TDs for them off of a short field. The only drive they had was against our prevent defense where we were content to let them run the ball for 8-10 yards per play and eat up the clock. I figure the coaching staff will take the fall for it, but I dont see where its all on them.

They threw the ball too well to throw it so little.

10 years ago I had a feeling about the rock, his fire, his intensity, his knowledge of the game.. Knew Carlisle was lucky he had taken over the reins here.. Kinda had a feeling it was the right place for him and the time for a turnaround.. I'm pleased that I was rite.. Hahahaha

• Like 1

10 years ago I had a feeling about the rock, his fire, his intensity, his knowledge of the game.. Knew Carlisle was lucky he had taken over the reins here.. Kinda had a feeling it was the right place for him and the time for a turnaround.. I'm pleased that I was rite.. Hahahaha

Remember Riley Seider?