Pleasant Grove vs Atlanta Rabbits

dhoop02

Now that would be an interesting 3A District with Tatum, Gladewater and Atlanta......

It would definitely make things interesting. Oddly enough though, Pitt is a lot bigger school than we are, and they only seemed to have 27ish kids on the team. I thought that was odd.

Now that would be an interesting 3A District with Tatum, Gladewater and Atlanta......

Up and coming SH would also fall right in line with that group's enrollment numbers. You'd have a 90s district in the mix lol. Atl, Tatum, Gladewater, SH, White Oak, and Jefferson could all end up in the same district should that happen....should be interesting to see where they put the cutoff number. Def would be 3A D1 district of doom lol...

Up and coming SH would also fall right in line with that group's enrollment numbers. You'd have a 90s district in the mix lol. Atl, Tatum, Gladewater, SH, White Oak, and Jefferson could all end up in the same district should that happen....should be interesting to see where they put the cutoff number. Def would be 3A D1 district of doom lol...

If they did all drop wouldn’t they have to go back to big school/ small school playoffs and not split the divisions up? I liked how they split them up all year made schools a lot closer in enrollments playing each other.

If they did all drop wouldnt they have to go back to big school/ small school playoffs and not split the divisions up? I liked how they split them up all year made schools a lot closer in enrollments playing each other.

Naw, they would still keep it split. All of those would all be in the top half of 3A in enrollment placing them in D1.....Your Necks would just be the smallest in the district.

If Atlanta goes win less in District does McClure keep his job?

My honesty seems to have ruffled some feathers here in Atlanta. The last post I made about what I thought was wrong with the team drew out a lot of negative attention, and people that haven't been posting on here in years decided to voice their opinion.

Pitt aint PG.

Pitt wasn't impressive either. We've got a lot of issues that aren't associated with how good the other team is.

I have to have some form of optimism INTENSIFICATION. I'm a realist, so I'm fully aware of what's extremely likely to happen, but I have to be optimistic.