72 Year Old Whipped in Stands

Hagar

Yep, it happened to me. Even though I'm 72, for my age, I feel I can give a good account of myself in a fight, but I got humbled last Friday at Hull Daisetta. Sitting watching the game and a big gang of ugly mean critters jumped on me. I yelled 'uncle' but they didn't stop. Someone said they were mosquitos, but a more descriptive term would be flying raptors. One lady took four home (all she could carry), she said to make gumbo.

Btw, I look like I have chicken pox.

• Like 1

Dang Reb, I knew you were younger than Kirt but I didn't know you were a pup compared to Hardin. :lol:

I heard from a reliable source Hardin got carded trying to get in an R rated movie. Soft spot in the top of his head ain't got hard yet. He's so young he's almost a millennium.

Btw, figuratively speaking, he is hard headed :)

Yep, it happened to me. Even though I'm 72, for my age, I feel I can give a good account of myself in a fight, but I got humbled last Friday at Hull Daisetta. Sitting watching the game and a big gang of ugly mean critters jumped on me. I yelled 'uncle' but they didn't stop. Someone said they were mosquitos, but a more descriptive term would be flying raptors. One lady took four home (all she could carry), she said to make gumbo.

Wait til you go to Sabine Pass......:lol:

I heard from a reliable source Hardin got carded trying to get in an R rated movie. Soft spot in the top of his head ain't got hard yet. He's so young he's almost a millennium.

Btw, figuratively speaking, he is hard headed :)

:P

How old are you Kirt? Colmes is about 30 or 40 maybe.

I'll be 64 in January ....

Kolmes may only be 49 but he's been rode hard and put up wet a few times ... he's a high mileage pup .... I think the "dog years" formula could be used to project his useful age .... :P

I'll be 64 in January ....

Kolmes may only be 49 but he's been rode hard and put up wet a few times ... he's a high mileage pup .... I think the "dog years" formula could be used to project his useful age .... :P

All those years coaching HS Football do that to you.......

• Like 2

Reb....sorry to hear about your "sickness"....don't know which are worse....THOSE "flying Raptors" in south East Texas.....OR those Flying "LOVE BUGS" we use to see in New Waverly....I SWEAR.....Intercontinental(GBI)....use to catch those things on RADAR!!!!!!

Reb....sorry to hear about your "sickness"....don't know which are worse....THOSE "flying Raptors" in south East Texas.....OR those Flying "LOVE BUGS" we use to see in New Waverly....I SWEAR.....Intercontinental(GBI)....use to catch those things on RADAR!!!!!!

I hate love bugs worse. At least a skeeter is just trying to eat, something I can identify with. Love bugs just fly around fornicating and playing kamikaze with cars and trucks. Have no natural enemy (except cars and trucks), and stink if you squash one. Worthless as a liberal on welfare.

I hate love bugs worse. At least a skeeter is just trying to eat, something I can identify with. Love bugs just fly around fornicating and playing kamikaze with cars and trucks. Have no natural enemy (except cars and trucks), and stink if you squash one. Worthless as a liberal on welfare.

If they ever ate like I do, they'd never get airborne again...😳😜

If they ever ate like I do, they'd never get airborne again...

Carth...Reb....we ALL have seen those BLOOD SUCKERS from Hades!!!!....big as a Crow.....#### blood till your DRY.....then BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ....sounds like a formation of B-17s taking off.....other bad part is they "hunt in packs"....and you can hear them coming from "A FAR"......and theres NOTHING you can do!!!!!!!....when I hear them coming....I usually "leave a pint offering" to leave me alone OR I tough it out like REB and look like I have the BUBONIC PLAGUE!!!