Gilmer at Gladewater

blackflag79

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins, and by how much?

• Gilmer in a close one
    • Gilmer in a blowout
    • Gladewater in a close one
    • Gladewater in a blowout

Gladewater didnt stop Gilmer on a single possession. Gilmer only got 2 stops and recovered a fumble.

Technically one stop, we did get a fieldgoal on one of them. The fumble was a muff by our return man, an unforced error but an error none the less. In baseball that 7 points would of been called unearned lol. Neither team could do much to stop the other tonight. Another classic game between two rivals.

Lot closer than I thought it would be. 2 holding calls and a fumble on the kick off return was the difference. Gilmers offense really good, gilmers defense is really really bad. Glad the Bears played all 4 qters. We can take a lot of positives from this game, for one no injuries

First of all it would be nice to just see the Ward kid touch the field in the first place. What are you looking for in a RB? You want first downs and he gets them. Both Webb and Ward are great and have different styles of running but you can't give the ball to one more and make him seem like the superior RB over the other. Both Webb/Ward bring a unique style of play to the offense, and the last thing a true Fan should do is to talk one player down in order to build the other up.

I agree, defense needs some help and I would love to see Ward go both ways but I just want to see the kid touch the field more.

How can y'all complain about a kid not running the ball. Y'all never had to punt. The coach is doing a lot right on offense. It's the defense that needs some kids from the offense, cause the defense is gonna keep y'all from going deep

• Like 1

How can y'all complain about a kid not running the ball. Y'all never had to punt. The coach is doing a lot right on offense. It's the defense that needs some kids from the offense, cause the defense is gonna keep y'all from going deep

What I am referring to stems much deeper than tonight's game. No explanation needed as everyone knows. Thanks though

First of all it would be nice to just see the Ward kid touch the field in the first place. What are you looking for in a RB? You want first downs and he gets them. Both Webb and Ward are great and have different styles of running but you can't give the ball to one more and make him seem like the superior RB over the other. Both Webb/Ward bring a unique style of play to the offense, and the last thing a true Fan should do is to talk one player down in order to build the other up.

I agree, defense needs some help and I would love to see Ward go both ways but I just want to see the kid touch the field more.

Evidently coaches believe in #7 more than #24. 24 did get touches tonight. I dont know if its just a coincidence or the line takes plays off when 24 is in there but he dont get the yards on his carries like 7 gets yards on his carries.

Like I say could be a coincidence or 7 just may be better.

Not trying to run Ward down. I just think Webb is better RB for Gilmer offense. Not a knock on Ward. But he wreaks havoc when he is playing defensive end, and they rarely play him there. He could set the edge for the Gilmer defense (something they desperately need). Certainly dont want to criticize the kids. I just wish he played more on defense. Its clear they could use him.

• Like 1

Webb & Ward are both outstanding backs! Ward runs hard but Webb has great speed. His 25 yard TD run in the 4th was outstanding!

Congrats to Gilmer. Good luck the rest of the way.

Very proud of my Bears. They never gave up. Lots of positives we can take from this game. Let's go get ready to take down Atlanta!!!

• Like 1

I thought gw played well #3 might have been the best player on the field tonight. gw offense line looked good as well. They are better than their record.

We starting to get healthy. Specially at o-line. I'm just glad we played well in second half. We haven't been all year. Gilmer is loaded on offense. It should help them being able to run the ball like they did, help them control the clock.