Gilmer at Gladewater

blackflag79

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins, and by how much?

• Gilmer in a close one
    • Gilmer in a blowout
    • Gladewater in a close one
    • Gladewater in a blowout

After watching Gladewater last week, Im going with Gilmer big. Gladewaters offense is too one dimensional. Cant pass. They will get yards on the ground, but that wont be enough. Defensively they cant defend the pass. Poppy may pass for 600 yards in this one.

Who have u been watching for 8 years. We have never thrown it much.

Gladewater had no Freshman team at Jeff Traylor tonight...Had Junior Varsity...33-12 Bux...could have been a bunch more...had a running back that was pretty good...he couldn't tote the whole load

Bears will need to show up with more tomorrow or it will be ugly early.

I don't actually think Gilmer's defense is awful. They have given up big plays, but I think they are a ok. Of course, Gilmer has always had a "We'll just out score you," mentality, and they build their team that way. I wish they would play more of their big kids on defense. Maybe they will when the playoffs come around. I think their best defensive lineman is currently playing offensive guard. I'm sure he could take some snaps at nose guard during the game.

Gilmer needs a big bounce back. They need to believe they are ok. I hope they do it tomorrow.

After watching Gladewater last week, Im going with Gilmer big. Gladewaters offense is too one dimensional. Cant pass. They will get yards on the ground, but that wont be enough. Defensively they cant defend the pass. Poppy may pass for 600 yards in this one.

Have you not ever seen Gladewater's offense before? It's unchanging... the same every year...

I guess our 2 TDs through the air last week didn't impress you.

As far as our pass defense goes, we are giving up an avg of 98.3 yards per game through the air. That might seem like a lot but the games we lost this year was because our opponents could run the ball.

I will laugh uncontrollably if GW lines up the big TE as a WR inside the 10 and throws a fade in single coverage against Gilmer tonight!

They shifted him around on us. Caused lots of problems with strong side defense trying to get lined up.

Then we would hang back waiting on formation and they would hurry up the snap and catch our entire defense with pants down.

Davis is as healthy as he has been this year.... He played both ways last friday and i expect more of the same tonight.... i'm not worried about whether GW can or wont throw the ball, i'm worried about whether GW can keep gilmer from scoring every time they touch it

Davis is as healthy as he has been this year.... He played both ways last friday and i expect more of the same tonight.... i'm not worried about whether GW can or wont throw the ball, i'm worried about whether GW can keep gilmer from scoring every time they touch it

Glad he is healthy for y`all. Big, tough kid. Glad the wind settled down. Earlier is was pretty windy, which isn't good for us.