NBA 2017-18 Regular Season

MrBuddyGarrity

11 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

I think the Isaiah Thomas situations speaks volumes of Brad Stevens and the Celtics. Trading IT for Kyrie is starting to look better and better. And Stevens is brilliant. My favorite coach in the NBA.

Ainge is the GOAT!Ā  Highway robbery lol

31 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

No idea why Lebron would want to get rid of Kyrie to begin with anyway...Ā 

I know. LeBron is great, but I get the vibe that he is toxic to be around behind the scenes. With coaching, front office, and certain players. It's his way or the high way.

10 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

I know. LeBron is great, but I get the vibe that he is toxic to be around behind the scenes. With coaching, front office, and certain players. It's his way or the high way.

Jordan and Kobe were both like that, but Kobe and Jordan had an Alpha Dog coach who knew when a player was an asset as opposed to expendable.Ā  While Cleveland is letting Lebron pick the coach and the players... You can't have a player play the role of GM and coach, and superstar player... just too many wheels turning for 1 guy to control.Ā  This is all on that idiot owner for Cleveland.Ā  Don't blame Lebron for getting everything he could out of the deal...Ā  He delivered on his promise and brought them a championship.Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

No idea why Lebron would want to get rid of Kyrie to begin with anyway...Ā 

He didn't want to, it was Kyrie who was fed up with Lebron. And now after it has come Thomas didn't like playing with him makes me think something weird is going on.Ā 

6 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Jordan and Kobe were both like that, but Kobe and Jordan had an Alpha Dog coach who knew when a player was an asset as opposed to expendable.Ā  While Cleveland is letting Lebron pick the coach and the players... You can't have a player play the role of GM and coach, and superstar player... just too many wheels turning for 1 guy to control.Ā  This is all on that idiot owner for Cleveland.Ā  Don't blame Lebron for getting everything he could out of the deal...Ā  He delivered on his promise and brought them a championship.Ā Ā 

I agree completely. I think every teams super star has a lot of say. But like you mentioned, Cavs don't really have that alpha dog coach or GM..

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

It would be smart of them to pass on him

He would be a short term solution to a long term problem... Ā but I donā€™t know why Lebron would go there... they have nothing to build on

On 2/8/2018 at 2:06 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I would have thought he learned that the last time. Guess not.Ā 

That's part of the Lebron experience. Lebron left Miami because he was not allowed to do so.

At least Gilbert got a title out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Per EspnStatsInfo

Ā 

With Jaylen Brown's game-winning 3-pointer to overcome the Jazz, the Celtics completed their 14th double-digit comeback this season (tied for 2nd most in the NBA).

Boston now has 5 go-ahead FG in the final 5 seconds of the game this season, most in the NBA. https://t.co/3HjUjoYa8m

Ā 

Ā 

That's insane.Ā