Week Nine: Longview at John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-1) vs John Tyler Lions (5-2)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Lmao y'all kill me man this hilarious. Y'all holding on to that rockwall game with all y'all life. But it didn't matter like I told y'all it wouldn't when we played heath and it ain't gone matter tonight, it's all about matchups don't matter who won and who lost to who. 

Lol we have listed 3 or 4 other teams and games that show JT shouldn't win this game...y'all got nothing but "we will win BC I said so" 

3 hours ago, Lobouno said:

A win is a win but we beat lufkin and Rockwall....y'all lost.  I guess ur missing my point.  Going off one common opponent is shaky but there is a pattern there and JT is just missing something and it should show tonight against a Longview team who seems to be putting it together.  

No i got your point. The same point was made last season.

Don't worry y'all there hype  about a blow out win over the worst  team in district  later tonight  this thread will turn into ....o we won't win  no more game this season .. king can't call plays , put Haynes in at qb what are they doing !!!!!, run the ball , our secondary  is horrible and so on

• LOL! 1

25 minutes ago, daceo3cp said:

Don't worry y'all there hype  about a blow out win over the worst  team in district  later tonight  this thread will turn into ....o we won't win  no more game this season .. king can't call plays , put Haynes in at qb what are they doing !!!!!, run the ball , our secondary  is horrible and so on

You need to start a poll, which Longview fan gets banned first when the Lobos lose.  :P 

• LOL! 2

22 minutes ago, Matthias said:

You need to start a poll, which Longview fan gets banned first when the Lobos lose.  :P 

Gosh... I will leave that to you guys... certain Longview fans are like Chicken Little when the Lobos win a game... I can't handle it when they lose to anyone.

4 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Lmao y'all kill me man this hilarious. Y'all holding on to that rockwall game with all y'all life. But it didn't matter like I told y'all it wouldn't when we played heath and it ain't gone matter tonight, it's all about matchups don't matter who won and who lost to who. 

The Rockwall game was a huge win for us.

On the road against a really good offensive team (you should know... they beat you by 41 points) and we held them WAY under their season average (the lowest they've been held to all season, in fact). Also beat them by 10 there when all of their other losses have been very close (other than to Southlake Carroll). It was a big win for us, so there's no reason we shouldn't "hold on" to it, or any other wins from here on out. 

The same way JT should hold onto that Heath win because it could very well mean the difference in going to the playoffs or staying home for you guys, ya know?

You're definitely right about one thing- common opponents doesn't mean much of anything, especially in a rivalry game. As Lou Holtz said, you don't have to be the best team in the country... you have to be the best team in the stadium on that day. I just hope it's a good game and each team gets out of it injury-free. 

19 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yea we gone get ya little cookies.. only if CUJO wins tho 😉. Lol 

I'll remember that!! Does that mean that you are not that confident on your lions, or dogs or whatever ya'll are calling yourself?

Go Lobos!!

• LOL! 1

41 minutes ago, 32dive said:

If JT DC can't disrupt a Sophomore QB, the game has passed him by. LV don't have the offense to run off a win.

He doesn't play like a sophomore 

you shouldn't have the right to post on here anymore when u see how wrong you are