Week Nine: Longview at John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-1) vs John Tyler Lions (5-2)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

Longview by 2-3 scores no matter who plays qb for jt

Yeah.

Unless they have a Ward or Smith back there taking the snaps, Longview shouldn't lose this. And neither Woods or Warren are on that level although Warren does give them a better chance at winning any given night than Woods does.

Lol two or 3 scores that's not gone happen I'm now kind of hoping they start Warren nobody has really seen him so Longview will come into game thinking it's gone be blowout and Warren will light them up I mean this guy threw three 3 tds before he got took out the game lol and i dont see how any of the longview corners will hold streat he pretty much burns every corner that's on him all the time Warren and woods just don't force it to him but as long as you put the ball around him he gone catch it

Lol two or 3 scores that's not gone happen I'm now kind of hoping they start Warren nobody has really seen him so Longview will come into game thinking it's gone be blowout and Warren will light them up I mean this guy three 3 tds before he got took out the game lol and i dont see how any of the longview corners will hold streat he pretty much burns every corner that's on him all the time Warren and woods just don't force it to him but as long as you put the ball around him he gone catch it

Those Longview corners have earned INT's in every single game they have played this year.

Every single one.

If we take care of business like were supposed to over the next few weeks, then that should be ole Abe. Im hoping its JT making the trip back down 69.

I can't help but laugh, lol. I guess the Lobos kick that 🌹🌹🌹 so often in the playoffs, don't want no parts of that wolf. Lol

Lol two or 3 scores that's not gone happen I'm now kind of hoping they start Warren nobody has really seen him so Longview will come into game thinking it's gone be blowout and Warren will light them up I mean this guy threw three 3 tds before he got took out the game lol and i dont see how any of the longview corners will hold streat he pretty much burns every corner that's on him all the time Warren and woods just don't force it to him but as long as you put the ball around him he gone catch it

Youre a fool if you think anyone at Longview is thinking the game is going to be a blow out, no matter who is yalls QB.

I can't help but laugh, lol. I guess the Lobos kick that 🌹🌹🌹 so often in the playoffs, don't want no parts of that wolf. Lol

Were 2-2 in the playoff against each other. The last one was a blowout because our Qb went out when it was 10-10. I think JT is a better matchup for us this season. Definitely not scared of playing LV. Maybe you should try talking smack to a fan of a team yall actually won against this season. And not riding the lobos jock while doing it
  • Like 1

Were 2-2 in the playoff against each other. The last one was a blowout because our Qb went out when it was 10-10. I think JT is a better matchup for us this season. Definitely not scared of playing LV. Maybe you should try talking smack to a fan of a team yall actually won against this season. And not riding the lobos jock while doing it

Not riding the lobo jock, now that's funny coming from you of all people,lol. Didn't mean to be pushing up on your girl, if you don't like it,quit ease dropping. Lol

sipping on that lobo koolaid to hard. But then again y'all were the same people that had us not having a chance at making the playoffs barley or beating rockwall heath. This will be the same scene as last year.

I picked JT to beat Heath. Don't go throwing all Lobos into your JT hating category.

If Longview doesn't give the Lions extra opportunities by the boatload then and only then does JT have a chance to win.

• Like 1

sipping on that lobo koolaid to hard. But then again y'all were the same people that had us not having a chance at making the playoffs barley or beating rockwall heath. This will be the same scene as last year.

No one, even JT fans, thought JT would beat Heath. And don't sit there and act like you weren't nervous after Heath went up 33-22 in the 4th.

There was absolutely nothing before that game that suggested Heath would lose. But of course, Heath doing as they always do, start the season off hot and then losing games that they shouldn't.

This game should end as it has ended the past nearly 20 years at Rose in a Longview victory.

• Like 1