Week Nine: Longview at John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-1) vs John Tyler Lions (5-2)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

No one, even JT fans, thought JT would beat Heath. And don't sit there and act like you weren't nervous after Heath went up 33-22 in the 4th.

There was absolutely nothing before that game that suggested Heath would lose. But of course, Heath doing as they always do, start the season off hot and then losing games that they shouldn't.

This game should end as it has ended the past nearly 20 years at Rose in a Longview victory.

I was but doesn't mean I changed who I though was going to win.. I myself did think JT was going to win before the game, and you see that on the 6A board because almost everyone picked them to beat us. But I told why they wouldn't and how they have a overrated defense. JT kept digging there're self into a hole with turnovers which kept the game close, if it wasn't for that and the offense stalling this could've been a blow out. Or should just use the Longview injury line, since we did still have people injured. Lol

No one, even JT fans, thought JT would beat Heath. And don't sit there and act like you weren't nervous after Heath went up 33-22 in the 4th.

There was absolutely nothing before that game that suggested Heath would lose. But of course, Heath doing as they always do, start the season off hot and then losing games that they shouldn't.

This game should end as it has ended the past nearly 20 years at Rose in a Longview victory.

Come on now anti, no one? You just answer it in your Second paragraph second sentence and the last paragraph I hate to say.

That would be like me saying, the Lobos are saying they are only going to win 3 games.

Heath come on now the same team that jt shut out last year i didn't think heath would even be in the game jt made alot mistakes and some flags and offense not going early... that keepped heath in the game but other than that they didn't impress me I knew jt would still win I mean come on I was at the game in Dallas In 1994 never leave a game early after that.... and it doesn't matter how many years jt lost to lobos at rose those guys r gone and y'all see what happened last year so all the past means nothing u guys are coming off a win riding high over the worst team in district lol ... but stats an past wins and rose all mean nothing and won't help Longview Friday

That would be like me saying, the Lobos are saying they are only going to win 3 games.

You know FF was the only clown saying that nonsense.

In fact, I'll tell you how Friday will go with him.

If Longview loses, Longview won't make the playoffs or win another game this year according to him.

If Longview wins, it'll be because JT was a bad team and Longview got lucky.

Just watch, FF is easily predictable.

• Like 1

Or should just use the Longview injury line, since we did still have people injured. Lol

Injuries change the dynamics of a team. Imagine Lee without Amie.

Only people with great sports knowledge would understand that.

but stats an past wins and rose all mean nothing and won't help Longview Friday

But constantly mentioning one JT win last season will help JT. Gotcha.

Give me a legit reason as to why JT should win this game Friday.

You know FF was the only clown saying that nonsense.

In fact, I'll tell you how Friday will go with him.

If Longview loses, Longview won't make the playoffs or win another game this year according to him.

If Longview wins, it'll be because JT was a bad team and Longview got lucky.

Just watch, FF is easily predictable.

Lol, except right before the game, he's go get'em Lobos for a half a quarter.

street

K. I strongly disagree.

The key to beating Longview is actually running the ball. By passing, you may get yards, but you are putting yourself at risk for an INT any given play.

The Lobo secondary has earned INT's in all of their games this year.

K. I strongly disagree.

The key to beating Longview is actually running the ball. By passing, you may get yards, but you are putting yourself at risk for an INT any given play.

In the scheme of things do Longview defense attack or do they sit back and read?

Injuries change the dynamics of a team. Imagine Lee without Amie.

Only people with great sports knowledge would understand that.

so can we use it then?

But constantly mentioning one JT win last season will help JT. Gotcha.

Give me a legit reason as to why JT should win this game Friday.

just because, that's why lol

So, Im guessing that you took a poll on all of JT fans and all of them said JT was going to lose?

Bring at the game JT was the better and this bull that you throwing around lets me know that you didnt even look at the game on replay.

Yeah.

Unless they have a Ward or Smith back there taking the snaps, Longview shouldn't lose this. And neither Woods or Warren are on that level although Warren does give them a better chance at winning any given night than Woods does.

wow....2 to 3 scores. Hmmm I'm not saying LV won't win the game, but you guys act like JT has no chance of winning this game. I think Longview is playing better but I just don't think it would be an upset if JT wins this game. Last yr, I thought JT was better, but if LV would have won last yr, it wouldn't have been an upset in my opinion.

And you guys keep saying Warren gives them the better shot, but Woods was the QB in the game on the final drive, and he threw the 2 point conversion before that. Warren may be a slightly better passer, but Woods is better running.

On a side note, Webster from Longview has been playing pretty good his freshman yr at ULM. Going to be a very good player for them.

K. I strongly disagree.

anytime you throw the ball you put yourself at risk for an INT....But I think I get what you are saying. lol

But Horn threw for over 300 yds against LV. So Its possible to win that way.

There is no one definite way to beat a team. Sometimes its special teams, sometimes its turnovers, etc. Just because you defend the pass against one team, doesn't mean you will defend it great against another. Its about game plans and exploiting a teams weakness. Maybe JT finds holes in LV secondary. Maybe JT does nothing and gets 5 turnovers to win. OR maybe none of this happens and Longview wins by 35. Who knows. Any team can win on any given day, it the right circumstances fall into play. That's why we play the game.

anytime you throw the ball you put yourself at risk for an INT....But I think I get what you are saying. lol

But Horn threw for over 300 yds against LV. So Its possible to win that way.

There is no one definite way to beat a team. Sometimes its special teams, sometimes its turnovers, etc. Just because you defend the pass against one team, doesn't mean you will defend it great against another. Its about game plans and exploiting a teams weakness. Maybe JT finds holes in LV secondary. Maybe JT does nothing and gets 5 turnovers to win. OR maybe none of this happens and Longview wins by 35. Who knows. Any team can win on any given day, it the right circumstances fall into play. That's why we play the game.

All you are going to do is get into a back and forth with him.

You must be in your feelings because I actually respect their program more than yall. Just let me know if you need me to send some tissues your way. I know how yall can get up there in Tyler.

why Pack, why do you respect their program more than JT's., (especially when JT has more titles...lol...just joking) But seriously did JT get caught cheating or something.

I get you may respect some of their smoaky posters more. We see you are buddies with them, but why more respect for their program. I may disagree with alot of the Lobo posters, but that has nothing to do with my respect for their program. John King is a very good coach and has done a great job. I can separate message board talk from the program. The people on here don't actually represent the program, they are just fans (well maybe Lobo 07 is part of the program..lol)

wow....2 to 3 scores. Hmmm I'm not saying LV won't win the game, but you guys act like JT has no chance of winning this game. I think Longview is playing better but I just don't think it would be an upset if JT wins this game. Last yr, I thought JT was better, but if LV would have won last yr, it wouldn't have been an upset in my opinion.

g on the final drive, and he threw the 2 point conversion before that. Warren may be a slightly better passer, but Woods is better running.

On a side note, Webster from Longview has been playing pretty good his freshman yr at ULM. Going to be a very good player for them.

That was a good move by Coach to put Woods in under the circumstances.

Not saying that Warren is that better of a QB than Woods, but Woods being added to the receiving core helps puts the offense into a different level.

Due to their capabilities, I do think Coach will have to play Woods in certain circumstances. Thats why he gets paid the big bucks. Which one is it going to be? Hosanna or Crucify .

I don't know about the 2-3 scores, I was mainly saying that Longview shouldn't lose this game.

A JT win wouldn't be overly shocking but right now, there is hardly any arguments that suggest Longview loses this game.

wow....2 to 3 scores. Hmmm I'm not saying LV won't win the game, but you guys act like JT has no chance of winning this game.

I don't know about the 2-3 scores, I was mainly saying that Longview shouldn't lose this game.

A JT win wouldn't be overly shocking but right now, there is hardly any arguments that suggest Longview loses this game.