Week Nine: Longview at John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-1) vs John Tyler Lions (5-2)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

That was a good move by Coach to put Woods in under the circumstances.

Not saying that Warren is that better of a QB than Woods, but Woods being added to the receiving core helps puts the offense into a different level.

Due to their capabilities, I do think Coach will have to play Woods in certain circumstances. Thats why he gets paid the big bucks. Which one is it going to be? Hosanna or Crucify .

I wouldn't say it was a good move but it was the only move because JT has no solid QB coach. A QB coach would have kept Warren focused and productive in the face of that run by Heath. What you run the risk of is losing Warren mentally and we all know Woods' strength is running not passing.

Givens returning kickoff is what turned the tide of momentum. The defense made a few stops and Woods threw the open pass to Street.

No one, even JT fans, thought JT would beat Heath. And don't sit there and act like you weren't nervous after Heath went up 33-22 in the 4th.

There was absolutely nothing before that game that suggested Heath would lose. But of course, Heath doing as they always do, start the season off hot and then losing games that they shouldn't.

This game should end as it has ended the past nearly 20 years at Rose in a Longview victory.

I was at the game and the JT players and coaches gave Heath every chance to win. Fumbles, missed tackles, calling for the bomb on 3rd and 2, all that jazz.

Bring it Bos!

Last year thread was so funny after the game who is going to be a mad lobo fan banned this year lol

:lol: I wish we could have multiple polls on a thread.

How about an informal one, I'll keep track of the votes: If Longview were to lose, which Smoaky poster would go so crazy that they'd get banned?

SMH!! I will not lose my mind and get banned on Smoaky!!! That doesn't mean that I have any love for JT, though.

I have two favorite teams in High School football! My Lobos AND any team playing JT. Believe that.

GO LOBOS!

you and Pack007 are a match made in heaven...lol

It not much different jt team grant and offense is pretty much still there just missing Miller and Smith mostly

The impact that Smith and Miller had has obviously been missed throughout the season for JT especially Smith.

SMH!! I will not lose my mind and get banned on Smoaky!!! That doesn't mean that I have any love for JT, though.

I have two favorite teams in High School football! My Lobos AND any team playing JT. Believe that.

GO LOBOS!

After Friday you have a new fondness for BLUE.