Queen City @ Daingerfield

Fblife13

The Tiger band has won the UIL Sweepstakes Award the last 3 consecutive years. You do know what that is, right?

I am just going on what I saw when we played yal for what seemed like 5 years in a row either playoff games or regular season games. You were awfully small then. Just asking a question not meaning to make your tighty whities get in a wad. lol

I am just going on what I saw when we played yal for what seemed like 5 years in a row either playoff games or regular season games. You were awfully small then. Just asking a question not meaning to make your tighty whities get in a wad. lol

Id be willing to bet your speedo is red too..

Thank you. What about realignment? Stay where you are or up or down once again?

I'm sure we're staying put Red. Not much around our parts to stay for other than family and football. Economy is kinda down. Most are staying and working off. A few have made choices to move for work and all.

Nothing really to say this week but if you want to jump to the ND thread I can give you plenty to talk about, If not let it rest

we play 1 a week. Not jumping ahead. Definitely excited for that game but we got to do what we do against a jv caliber team. Hopefully our bench players get some needed reps after the half.