San Augustine (7-0 , 2-0) vs Alto (2-5, 1-1)

SAWolfman

Barring a lot of unusual happenings .... which are common in high school football ...

... and if both teams play up to their potential ...

..... I'll take SA by 17 Alex ....

Im going with Alto in a close hard fought upset...if Alto can control the clock and pound them with Thacker I like their chances. The best team on paper that SA has played all year is Hemphill (5-2) and their combined opponents record is 19-30 where Alto has played a combined record of 32-18 with Rusk 6-2, BS 6-1, Joaquin 6-1, Carlisle 6-1...record wise the worst team theyve played was Arp...and their not to shabby! With all that being said should be a great hard fought game...just like last years.

Im going with Alto in a close hard fought upset...if Alto can control the clock and pound them with Thacker I like their chances. The best team on paper that SA has played all year is Hemphill (5-2) and their combined opponents record is 19-30 where Alto has played a combined record of 32-18 with Rusk 6-2, BS 6-1, Joaquin 6-1, Carlisle 6-1...record wise the worst team theyve played was Arp...and their not to shabby! With all that being said should be a great hard fought game...just like last years.

And Alto beat how many of those teams mentioned? Joaquin and Carlisle have the same SOS if not worse and handled Alto. Alto lucked out Friday...this Friday won't be close. We dont turn the ball over and when Alto does....like they do ...A BUNCH....we will turn them into points!

Wolf just cant take anyone not picking his Wolves lol..Maybe on paper and record wise yall are supposed to win...Turnovers, penalties, etc are all part of the game..So IF yall dont get the win, there will be no excuse Wolf lol..Just come in here and get that good ol Black Bird and hush haha

Wolf just cant take anyone not picking his Wolves lol..Maybe on paper and record wise yall are supposed to win...Turnovers, penalties, etc are all part of the game..So IF yall dont get the win, there will be no excuse Wolf lol..Just come in here and get that good ol Black Bird and hush haha

300:1

A sloppy team wont beat SA....Alto is definition of sloppy!

Just remember, youre two TDs down when you get off the bus over there. So dont let it be close.

What a coincidence. I know several schools down here that have "malfunctioning scoreboards" like that.

Just for fun, SA 42 Alto 30.

And Alto beat how many of those teams mentioned? Joaquin and Carlisle have the same SOS if not worse and handled Alto. Alto lucked out Friday...this Friday won't be close. We dont turn the ball over and when Alto does....like they do ...A BUNCH....we will turn them into points!

Dude are you serious??? Same SOS???? Im sorry and no offense to Carlisle and Joe at all..Ill give Joe Tenaha and thats ALL...and Carlisle aint played a SOUL in pre district and that is just a fact...Matter of fact SAs pre dirtrict schedule was WEAK...You obviously havent looked in depth at some of these opponents..

No one has put 30 on us yet!

I know. Think the 22 for Hemhill is the only time y'all gave up over one TD. They seem to be putting up a lot of points, just not likely to put enough. Maybe I got a little crazy with the 30 lol.

Dude are you serious??? Same SOS???? Im sorry and no offense to Carlisle and Joe at all..Ill give Joe Tenaha and thats ALL...and Carlisle aint played a SOUL in pre district and that is just a fact...Matter of fact SAs pre dirtrict schedule was WEAK...You obviously havent looked in depth at some of these opponents..

He meant Joaquin and Carlisle played the same SOS as SA did and handled yall ..we get it , yall played a tough non District schedule .

Joaquin still won comfortably though so I dont see where that matters.. for the record , Lovelady is no slouch .. they are quietly threatening to win 12-2a.. Joaquin also scrimmaged Logansport which is probably the best team we will play this year, and Winona.. so its not like we hadnt seen quality teams ..

Ok I stand corrected..and LAST YEARS LOVELADY was...They will be slaughtered by CV watch..and 12 2A has very weak teams other than CV and LL when theyre up..There aint another team in that district who scares anyone...Im just saying, if we win this, he needs to come in here and get that bird...I dont have to get any bird do I? Lol..We arent supposed to win!! But I will tell him this, at ANY TIME, everything can just line up..and we can play the kind of ball we are known for...know that much...he better hope these kids arent feeling too good about knocking off an undefeated district foe...SA Wolfman might wanna actually wait until his team actually beats somebody in district 11 before he lets those gums bump too hard

• Like 1

Ok I stand corrected..and LAST YEARS LOVELADY was...They will be slaughtered by CV watch..and 12 2A has very weak teams other than CV and LL when theyre up..There aint another team in that district who scares anyone...Im just saying, if we win this, he needs to come in here and get that bird...I dont have to get any bird do I? Lol..We arent supposed to win!! But I will tell him this, at ANY TIME, everything can just line up..and we can play the kind of ball we are known for...know that much...he better hope these kids arent feeling too good about knocking off an undefeated district foe...SA Wolfman might wanna actually wait until his team actually beats somebody in district 11 before he lets those gums bump too hard

Someone needs to win more than 2 games before they call themselves someone to contend with in this district.

And ive been here every week for years....where did you go when Alto started dropping like flys and handed all of those L's?