San Augustine (7-0 , 2-0) vs Alto (2-5, 1-1)

SAWolfman

21 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

So what ur saying is state championship trophy should just go ahead and be mailed or what???😂😂😂

Not going that far.  Anything could happen, but this a good team!  Best team to come through SA in a while!

1 hour ago, Cherokee603 said:

Ah heck I was giving hard time....I think anyone would love to have a team you just knew barring injuries they were unstoppable 

We have a good of chance as any....gotta get out of district in one piece!

This is most explosive offense Alto has faced and I don't see them being able to slow down SA. Thacker is gunna be running all night up the gut and as mentioned above this SA defense is fast, stingy and gets hats to the ball on every play. I see them loading the box, playing man and going all out on Thacker. This D has forced 18 turnovers (9 Picks) and they haven't given up a touchdown since the second quarter of Overton in week 5 . From what i've heard is that Alto lost their best playmaker, a move in from Nac last week but they did well against a decent Carlisle team. This is a pivotal district game and it's gunna very hyped and cold tonight with the makings of a great game. 

San A Wolves - 45

Alto Jackets - 14-21

Not impressed....maybe y’all are a second half team?? No way the Jackets should be in this, right??? High powered offense? Where? Your line is getting man handled and both of the SA td’s could’ve just as easily been picked...Beat someone worth a “flip” in the district..We ain’t even near the top of this district...Y’all got 187 yards total..We have 129 all on the ground...Thacker has 100...on that killer defense of yalls...Y’all may win...But to act like we can’t compete with the mighty Wolves?? All i’ll Say is be thankful we are down this year

4 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Not impressed....maybe y’all are a second half team?? No way the Jackets should be in this, right??? High powered offense? Where? Your line is getting man handled and both of the SA td’s could’ve just as easily been picked...Beat someone worth a “flip” in the district..We ain’t even near the top of this district...Y’all got 187 yards total..We have 129 all on the ground...Thacker has 100...on that killer defense of yalls...Y’all may win...But to act like we can’t compete with the mighty Wolves?? All i’ll Say is be thankful we are down this year

Were they picked?  Got lucky with the fumble on the opening kickoff and thank the refs for giving you that 1st on roughing the punter!  

You have 0 passing yards lol

Dude I am convinced you know absolutely nothing about football...And I kinda know why..but that’s neither here nor there..Y’all haven’t done ANYTHING you bumped about all week long...You know that was a roughing..just like ours on your kicker...I can appreciate honesty in a person...I respect those ppl..lol

Just now, SwarmingOnEm said:

Dude I am convinced you know absolutely nothing about football...And I kinda know why..but that’s neither here nor there..Y’all haven’t done ANYTHING you bumped about all week long...You know that was a roughing..just like ours on your kicker...I can appreciate honesty in a person...I respect those ppl..lol

But they wanted to give alto a 1st....it was the same type of hit