San Augustine (7-0 , 2-0) vs Alto (2-5, 1-1)

SAWolfman

Someone needs to win more than 2 games before they call themselves someone to contend with in this district.

And ive been here every week for years....where did you go when Alto started dropping like flys and handed all of those L's?

What do you mean where did I go? Ive posted every week...only diff between me and you is I am a realist and you are not...wait until you beat someone in the district worth a flip..you couldnt hand pick a team from Cushing AND Shelbyville right now to equal what Carlisle has lol...Beat somebody..Heck, beat Carlisle lol...Pretty sure they gave yall that last L over there...Yall wont play for State this year..thats a guarantee..screen shot this and put it on the wall in yalls field house lol..I get it, its bash the Jackets right now because they have owned you for years..But when you lose respect for your opponent, thats when bad things happen..dont think for a sec that football aint what we do and will always do down this way...

What do you mean where did I go? Ive posted every week...only diff between me and you is I am a realist and you are not...wait until you beat someone in the district worth a flip..you couldnt hand pick a team from Cushing AND Shelbyville right now to equal what Carlisle has lol...Beat somebody..Heck, beat Carlisle lol...Pretty sure they gave yall that last L over there...Yall wont play for State this year..thats a guarantee..screen shot this and put it on the wall in yalls field house lol

Beating you wont be worth a flip either

What do you mean where did I go? Ive posted every week...only diff between me and you is I am a realist and you are not...wait until you beat someone in the district worth a flip..you couldnt hand pick a team from Cushing AND Shelbyville right now to equal what Carlisle has lol...Beat somebody..Heck, beat Carlisle lol...Pretty sure they gave yall that last L over there...Yall wont play for State this year..thats a guarantee..screen shot this and put it on the wall in yalls field house lol

Im kind of in agreement with the last part of your post. Does anyone know who the last Region 3 Champion was that played for a state title in what is now 2A D1? Unless Im mistaken, it was Mart in 2012, and they are now Region 2. Region 4 has had our number for the last several years. Refugio and Mason have been very good the last few years. In fact, no Region 3 team has won a state title in this division since the classes were split in 2010. So it stands to reason that whoever wins Region 3 has an uphill battle in the semifinals. Whoever it is, Ill be rooting for them.

Im kind of in agreement with the last part of your post. Does anyone know who the last Region 3 Champion was that played for a state title in what is now 2A D1? Unless Im mistaken, it was Mart in 2012, and they are now Region 2. Region 4 has had our number for the last several years. Refugio and Mason have been very good the last few years. In fact, no Region 3 team has won a state title in this division since the classes were split in 2010. So it stands to reason that whoever wins Region 3 has an uphill battle in the semifinals. Whoever it is, Ill be rooting for them.

Mart would wax the floor with SA...Beat somebody in the district and start with the team that just beat the team that sent you home to prepare for the 2017 season lol..SA aint done jack yet..and if you cant beat the poor little Jackets Friday night, hang it up lol

Mart would wax the floor with SA...Beat somebody in the district and start with the team that just beat the team that sent you home to prepare for the 2017 season lol..SA aint done jack yet..and if you cant beat the poor little Jackets Friday night, hang it up lol

One game at a time...

Good stuff.

Turkey legs on me Friday night.

9 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

I'm really ready to see this SA team and how they stack up compared to the teams I've seen so far...if they're as good as advertised then lord help us and everyone they play but we shall see...

We are sooo much better on defense!  D line has straight out balled out!  We are stacked at WR...anyone of them can beat you deep....KJ Davis is a beast in the back field.  Murr has only thrown 3 int's so far this year and he has been pretty accurate.  Best thing of all....they arent beating themselves!