11/3 Harmony @ Winona

Stoney

Harmony vs Winona  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Winona
    • Harmony

3 minutes ago, stoneykelly said:

#3 is out? I think that's the QB who led the comeback against EF.

He was out against lone oak with a concussion I hope he returns this week... I believe if we had him we would've played lone oak a little better, we had to move 3rd stream up

10 hours ago, jett2010 said:

I still think we can beat yall being down thats 100... Be careful what you wish for I truly believe they can beat DF

Well since y’all are so good hopefully you can squeak out 4th place again and get your belly full of crow

13 hours ago, jett2010 said:

He was out against lone oak with a concussion I hope he returns this week... I believe if we had him we would've played lone oak a little better, we had to move 3rd stream up

The guy that played QB was nominated for player of the week so it wasnt too bad of a drop off.

9 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Well since y’all are so good hopefully you can squeak out 4th place again and get your belly full of crow

Maybe, but like I said I think we can beat y'all with us not being to good this year.... Who has DF beat that was worth boasting about? Exactly no one.... Why should we be scared of a team that keeps winning district in a sorry district? Honestly I think we match up well with DF speed vs speed....... Couple more weeks and we will see... And if we loose I will pull the same card all the DF posters did last year "we're down this year".... 

6 hours ago, RED8721 said:

The guy that played QB was nominated for player of the week so it wasnt too bad of a drop off.

Yeah that dude is a WR, our QB who took the place of the ineligible guy is a fast little shifty dude he makes plays with his feet... I hope he returns this week 

First of all who asks a question then answers it? Secondly, Winona hasn’t matched up well with anyone this year so don’t think your going to with us. And last but not least, losing a first round playoff game for us is a down year, for y’all it’s normal. So yes it was a down year. And actually just Winona making the playoffs is unnormal.😂

10 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

First of all who asks a question then answers it? Secondly, Winona hasn’t matched up well with anyone this year so don’t think your going to with us. And last but not least, losing a first round playoff game for us is a down year, for y’all it’s normal. So yes it was a down year. And actually just Winona making the playoffs is unnormal.😂

I answered the question because I figured you'd sit there scratching your head to long..... Secondly your right about winona not making playoffs normally but they have been and like I said how is a team district champs but having a down year? goes back to what I first said WEAK DISTRICT..... Your right we haven't matched up well with anyone this year but you bet your ill back these boys if we loose by 50+.... Put that in your pipe and smoke it... We may get beat all year and slide into fourth but then  the season is (0-0) round 1 win or go home these boys know what's on the line and I guarantee you they will play  their hearts out and leave it all on the field and I wouldn't be surprised if they dont advance to second round... Like I said DF hasn't beat anyone this year, yeah they won the games they were supposed to, and yeah winona lost some they should have won but they didn't... As a fan sitting in the bleachers there was only one game this year we got punched in the mouth and got beat from start to finish all the other one's we had our shots just didn't get the job done... So clean up a few penalties and mistakes and make a few adjustments which im sure coach will come playoff time and were right where were supposed to be... Was that to much for ya?

We were very undisciplined last year and lost our cool and let the game get totally away from us.  Those issues are a thing of the past so we would love to get the rematch just so we can show how far we have come since last year.  We have not arrived but we are getting better every week, this may not be the year that we put it all together again, but mark my word that day is coming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jett2010 said:

I answered the question because I figured you'd sit there scratching your head to long..... Secondly your right about winona not making playoffs normally but they have been and like I said how is a team district champs but having a down year? goes back to what I first said WEAK DISTRICT..... Your right we haven't matched up well with anyone this year but you bet your ill back these boys if we loose by 50+.... Put that in your pipe and smoke it... We may get beat all year and slide into fourth but then  the season is (0-0) round 1 win or go home these boys know what's on the line and I guarantee you they will play  their hearts out and leave it all on the field and I wouldn't be surprised if they dont advance to second round... Like I said DF hasn't beat anyone this year, yeah they won the games they were supposed to, and yeah winona lost some they should have won but they didn't... As a fan sitting in the bleachers there was only one game this year we got punched in the mouth and got beat from start to finish all the other one's we had our shots just didn't get the job done... So clean up a few penalties and mistakes and make a few adjustments which im sure coach will come playoff time and were right where were supposed to be... Was that to much for ya?

So all I took from all this is a bunch of excuses and should’ve couldoves mixed in with a little maybes . Yea I got it. Your Winona team is back to the usual. Go argue with a team on your level like Sabine. 

2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

So all I took from all this is a bunch of excuses and should’ve couldoves mixed in with a little maybes . Yea I got it. Your Winona team is back to the usual. Go argue with a team on your level like Sabine. 

Ok

7 hours ago, RED8721 said:

Winona on any given day can beat anyone. They have just as many athletes as anyone else. If they can get it ironed out, they will be hard for anyone to beat. 

I agree just have to put it together.... We haven't played one full 4 quarter game all year, there have definitely been good signs but always followed by a bad one....