Redwater @ White Oak

davidt3383

White Oak vs Redwater  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

Redwater is better this year than they were last year I think. They still run the ball and will do their VERY best to keep the ball out of WO's hands. WO under the command of Hood is a very potent offense. I think if WO's defense can fly to the ball then they may very well take this game. Redwater has been plagued this year with turnovers. If they can hang on to the ball it could be a close game. If they can't, WO can take advantage quickly.

What is WO's record? Who have the lost to and won against?

On 10/23/2017 at 8:46 AM, HogHater said:

Redwater is better this year than they were last year I think. They still run the ball and will do their VERY best to keep the ball out of WO's hands. WO under the command of Hood is a very potent offense. I think if WO's defense can fly to the ball then they may very well take this game. Redwater has been plagued this year with turnovers. If they can hang on to the ball it could be a close game. If they can't, WO can take advantage quickly.

What is WO's record? Who have the lost to and won against?

WO’s record is 4-3 lost to T.K. Gorman, Spring Hill, and Harmony. They’ve beat Hughes Springs, ND, Sabine, & Daingerfield. WO has made some adjustments in district play and their sophomore RB has improved over the season. I’ll take WO by 2-3 tds. 

16 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Wo will win, but it will be closer than everyone thinks.

Redwater does always put up a good fight against WO, no doubt about that. Early on I figured RW would be a district dark horse. We’ll have to see how the dragons play at Roughneck stadium. One question though, does RW have a lot of depth?