According to this Professor, Colmes is Teaching White Privilege

Hagar

Geeze.  I didn't have any problems with Algebra, but Geometry was a different beast for me.  While I did pass it with what would be considered a C+, I was glad I didn't have to take Geometry II.  I think people are just simply trying to paint Caucasians in a bad light, and in essence is racism even if it's against your own race.  

15 hours ago, Baron said:

I think I'm to the point that I won't contribute to my grandchildren's college funds.

You know Baron, some of the recent examples of professors and the new curriculum at our universities, makes one question the actual learning benefit of higher education.  I'd hope you still receive quality benefits in some of the math and science areas, but too many other areas are watered down, useless, male bovine feces.   Jmo.

18 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Geeze.  I didn't have any problems with Algebra, but Geometry was a different beast for me.  While I did pass it with what would be considered a C+, I was glad I didn't have to take Geometry II.  I think people are just simply trying to paint Caucasians in a bad light, and in essence is racism even if it's against your own race.  

Dave....I LOVED GEOMETRY SO MUCH I TOOK IT TWICE!!!!!!.....yes sir....me and ol Mr. Ingram.......and those Theroms....SSS....SAS...ASA....but there is NO AAA....I use to use Angle Angle Angle for EVERYTHING!!!!.....like I have said before 2+2=4 and 2X2=4 BUT when you add a X and a Y and it becomes 342?????  how do you get 342 out of 2+2???

52 minutes ago, purprleragedad said:

Dave....I LOVED GEOMETRY SO MUCH I TOOK IT TWICE!!!!!!.....yes sir....me and ol Mr. Ingram.......and those Theroms....SSS....SAS...ASA....but there is NO AAA....I use to use Angle Angle Angle for EVERYTHING!!!!.....like I have said before 2+2=4 and 2X2=4 BUT when you add a X and a Y and it becomes 342?????  how do you get 342 out of 2+2???

Ya have to be weird like Colmes.  Notice he hasn't come on here to defend himself.  That alien/human hybrid can't comprehend (insert smiley face).