*** OFFICIAL SNAPSHOT NUMBERS ***

justafan

9 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Only thing that would be "interesting" to Longview's enrollment would be if it were to drop them to 5A D1. 

Other than that......   *yawn* 

Yes, that would certainly be very interesting. 

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, thegreatbambino said:

Is this another way of saying they're still trying to find a place to hide some kids? Lol

Lol, well done "Babe", I was reading thru this thread and my brain starts saying, wonder why most have numbers but a lot don't.  Finally dawned on me about a half page before I got to yours, Bingo, I know why.  Example:. Cutoff at 400 - schools with 396 or 397 turn'em in quick before somebody says, Oh we forgot .........   And them with 402 & 403 - like you said, We got to hid 4 or 5.  Retype it.  Leave out some names.  It's funny when you think about it.  Human nature, and creative math at its best Lmbo.

On 10/27/2017 at 7:19 PM, Matthias said:

I'm not at liberty to release our official snapshot, but I know what it is...  and it's...   interesting.  😏

I got a feeling, that Longview and Lufkin are dropping....because I know how Lobo fans are about being in the top class (and how they say they have 2300 or better etc)  

The fact that its so quiet makes me think they are dropping. So now things get interesting. This will make possibly 5 East TX schools in 5a Div.1.  JT, LP, LV, T-high, and probably NAC.  So do they do a 5 team district, or send LP and Nac south and the rest to DFW.

2 hours ago, Pack007 said:

I don’t think lufkin is dropping, but with 07 recent post on here lol, Longview more than likely is going 5A with JT. I wish we could drop back down at some point. 

so if they do, will you accuse them of fudging numbers too...lol

On 10/23/2017 at 6:10 AM, Tiger1995 said:
On 10/23/2017 at 5:38 AM, 1WildCat said:

You guys will do anything for a chance at a District Trophy.

thats a pretty stupid statement. Especially with the team we have returning the next 2 year smh

ESPECIALLY with the team you will have the next couple of years. 2A is the way for you guys to go if you EVER gonna succeed. And in 10 yeats, well, theres always 6-man!!

Any school that hasn't turned in their number makes their program seem dirty. Why all the cloak and dagger ####? If 99% of other schools can turn theirs in on time why can't they? Just looks dirty as hell. People on here acting like it's the country's nuclear launch codes instead of their enrollment number. What bull poop. 

9 minutes ago, BRAHMLAND said:

Any school that hasn't turned in their number makes their program seem dirty. Why all the cloak and dagger ####? If 99% of other schools can turn theirs in on time why can't they? Just looks dirty as hell. People on here acting like it's the country's nuclear launch codes instead of their enrollment number. What bull poop. 

November 3rd is "on time"...

Seems like that should be possible by all.

Dontcha think?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

• Smoaky pinned and unpinned this topic