*** OFFICIAL SNAPSHOT NUMBERS ***

justafan

6 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Also depending on the school board member you talk to the info may not be accurate....lol 

That happened to a buddy of mine last realignment concerning a Beaumont ISD school. (Ozen) 😂 same info was given to a local media outlet and of course it made all look like fools except the board member. 

On 10/24/2017 at 12:09 PM, Tiger1995 said:
On 10/24/2017 at 11:15 AM, TrTiger03 said:

I hear Troup is right around that same number. Either going to be the biggest or smallest. I hear West Rusk is over 330 so they are probably moving up.

Stay with Arp, Waskom, and EF or join West Rusk, White oak, and Jefferson??????

I don't know which way is better.

Arp is going down.

LOL     Arp 264

Yeah, I think Arp is going to go down eventually, but to suggest that they've lost 40-50 kids in a two-year period is laughable. Even nearby Overton didn't lose that many folks. 

Look for Arp to trend downward (unless the oilfield picks back up), but I think they'll be a small 3A for the next two re-alignments.

23 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Yea. Gilmer hasn't posted numbers yet. Can't make an accurate 4AD1/D2 cutoff till that one comes in. The rest will fall into place after that. 

You can bet money that Gilmer will be right around where they have been for 40+ years.  That is between 640 to 700, which would place them firmly in 4A-D2.  The cutoffs would have to change drastically to affect them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matthias said:

Yeah, I think Arp is going to go down eventually, but to suggest that they've lost 40-50 kids in a two-year period is laughable. Even nearby Overton didn't lose that many folks. 

Look for Arp to trend downward (unless the oilfield picks back up), but I think they'll be a small 3A for the next two re-alignments.

Not laughable at Pewitt. We went down 53 kids in two years. 293 to 240. Sad. Very very sad. To bad we won't get to drop and get some kind of benefit from it.