Hughes Springs @ Redwater

Horns85

Mustangs @ Dragons   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Mustangs @ Dragons

42 minutes ago, CassCounty903 said:

If they stay could next year's district look like this? (saying there's no movement with Jeff, HS, NB or RW)    Atlanta, Jefferson, Hooks, Hughes Springs, New Boston, Redwater

I believe very well this is how it could be. I keep hearing folks say Jefferson could go back South West (WO,GW,Harmony) but if so idk who would replace Jefferson.

18 minutes ago, Horns85 said:

I believe very well this is how it could be. I keep hearing folks say Jefferson could go back South West (WO,GW,Harmony) but if so idk who would replace Jefferson.

Could be one of those odd amount of teams in a district type of thing.

7 minutes ago, Mustang4life said:

So.....  just for fun....  if HS beats Redwater, then WO beats Jefferson, and then next week Jefferson is beat by Redwater does that put Jefferson in 4th place? 

just wondering..

It would then be a three way tie which would send it to the points system, point spread of wins over opponents.

3 hours ago, Mustang4life said:

So.....  just for fun....  if HS beats Redwater, then WO beats Jefferson, and then next week Jefferson is beat by Redwater does that put Jefferson in 4th place? 

just wondering..

that scenario won't play out so get it off your mind 

16 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I’ve learned the hard way to never say never. Last year one key injury hurt the necks the rest of the season. In football anything is possible.

ha you said ' never say never' must not have learned. but I can see 3 of those scenarios playing out. I think WO can beat Jefferson and HS beat RW. The 3rd is a stretch. 

9 minutes ago, highschoolfootballnut said:

YOU LOGIC IS BLINDED BY BEING A HOMER, THE MOST RECENT GAME WAS WITH WO AS A COMMON OPPONENT...........LOOKS LIKE HS LOSES THE GAME!

You logic is illogical. Doesn't really matter WHEN you play a common opponent. All that matters is the outcome. Keep hope alive!

No need to yell, home team....I can read your words clearly. 

9 hours ago, highschoolfootballnut said:

YOU LOGIC IS BLINDED BY BEING A HOMER, THE MOST RECENT GAME WAS WITH WO AS A COMMON OPPONENT...........LOOKS LIKE HS LOSES THE GAME!

This dude is really a nut. He is the one blinded by being a homer. They beat their chest after beating some of the worst teams in Texas and think they’ll just walk over WO. #puppypound