Hughes Springs @ Redwater

Horns85

Mustangs @ Dragons   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Mustangs @ Dragons

If Dal can keep Zeke out of prison he may just may get himself the same amount of rings Romo has but I suspect Zeke will be in prison jump suit by then and Dak won't know what to do with no one to help bail him out jerry jones might as well have training camp during visiting hours of jail only way to keep them all together plus they need to sign Kapernick cause Dak gonna go down with that added responsibility on his shoulders of running all that offense doing too much

3 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

If Dal can keep Zeke out of prison he may just may get himself the same amount of rings Romo has but I suspect Zeke will be in prison jump suit by then and Dak won't know what to do with no one to help bail him out jerry jones might as well have training camp during visiting hours of jail only way to keep them all together plus they need to sign Kapernick cause Dak gonna go down with that added responsibility on his shoulders of running all that offense doing too much

So....GB still ###.

4 hours ago, Racer55 said:

This dude is really a nut. He is the one blinded by being a homer. They beat their chest after beating some of the worst teams in Texas and think they’ll just walk over WO. #puppypound 

You were one of those teams last year.....lol     You are the one that seems concerned about WO and how there gonna do tonight, not me ........... home BOY

6 hours ago, highschoolfootballnut said:

You were one of those teams last year.....lol     You are the one that seems concerned about WO and how there gonna do tonight, not me ........... home BOY

Hmmmm ok? It’s they’re not there. I don’t quite get this home BOY talk u are typing up. Don’t get ahead of yourself turbo. 

8 minutes ago, Eagles93 said:

Horns, why do you kick the ball that deep with 12.5 seconds left. Kick it far away from 10!!

When I figure it out I'll let ya know. We kicked it out which was a good penalty... till we kicked to him. Gotta work on outside containment..

• Like 1